About the Program
- Optimize women’s health care by teaching fellows how to recognize and address unique gender-based differences in their individual patients and the population.
- Foster the development of the next generation of physician leaders in women’s health education, care and research..
Women’s Health Care Competencies
- Develop the necessary knowledge and skills to provide competent office-based gynecologic care to women and adolescents.
- Develop the necessary knowledge and skills to provide competent pre-natal care to women.
- Become competent in low risk maternity care.
- Our fellows have each averaged:
- More than 200 C-Sections with more than 100 as the primary surgeon
- More than 50 colposcopies
- Yearly mission trip to Mexico for evaluation and treatment of cervical dysplasia.
Women's Health Faculty
Please send completed application and materials to:
133 Benmore Drive, Suite 201
Winter Park, FL 32792
Phone Call 407-646-7757
Fax Call 407-646-7775
- Florida Medical Licensure Application
- Drug Enforcement Administration