Counseling and Psychotherapy
We offer professional, evidence-based counseling focused on the findings of neuroscience that inform treatment.
Coaching is a process that involves developing and implementing strategies to reach personal and professional goals.
Residency Small Group
Many residents enjoyed the small group format of last year’s Flourish program.
Workshops and Events
Our workshops offer the opportunity to learn, practice new skills, de-stress, connect and have fun.
Find a place to start the conversation about your personal health and wellbeing using these free resources
View recommended wellbeing online tools, mobile applications, books and more.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do I need to sign up or register for events/workshops? If so, how do I sign up?
- Do I have to attend any events?
- What happens if I don't meet the 2-event requirement?
- Do all of the CPW's events count towards the GME requirement and the CREATION Life incentive?
- How do I meet the requirement if I am at Winter Park or East?
- Who can I contact?