Program Research Directors
GME Research Support Team
GME Research Day- Call for Abstracts
The Graduate Medical Education Research Day provides a forum for the Residency programs to come together and showcase the outstanding scholarly achievements that have been submitted and presented regionally and nationally over the past year.
Research Day will be held on Wednesday, May 17, 2023 and is open to all Residents, Fellows, and Faculty. The forum will feature basic science & clinical projects, education, quality improvement and case reports with a focus on trainee’s research. Each Resident and Fellow may submit a maximum of 2 abstracts.
Submit an Abstract/Application
All Abstracts must be typed, on approved template along with the application and submitted to the program coordinator.
The hard deadline for application and abstract submissions is February 6, 2023.
Information to Note:
- Accepted submissions for presentation will be notified March 17, 2023.
- The first or second author must be available to present the poster!
- DO NOT send abstract if you are unable to present.
- Do not send if the abstract is unfinished or pending data.
- Medical Students/Volunteers are not eligible to present.
- Poster and Podium presentations are required to be on AdventHealth approved template.
- Application and Abstract Deadline: February 6, 2023
- Notification: March 17, 2023
- Poster Deadline: April 14, 2023
- Presentation Deadline: April 28, 2023