Our Health Equity Promise applies to AdventHealth’s practices and that of:
- Any health care professional authorized to enter information into your medical record maintained by an AdventHealth facility, such as doctors, nurses, physician assistants, technologists and others.
- All departments and units of AdventHealth facilities, including hospitals, outpatient facilities, physician practices, skilled nursing facilities, home health agencies, hospices, urgent care centers, and emergency departments.
- All employees, staff, students, volunteers and other personnel of AdventHealth facilities.
AdventHealth complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. AdventHealth does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.
AdventHealth provides free aids and services to people with disabilities to communicate effectively with us, such as:
- Qualified sign language interpreters
- Written information in other formats (large print, audio, accessible electronic formats, other formats)
AdventHealth provides free language services to people whose primary language is not English, such as:
- Qualified interpreters
- Information written in other languages
If you need these services, please call
If you believe AdventHealth has failed to provide these services or discriminated in another way on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex, you can file a grievance or request that someone assist you with filing a grievance by calling
or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.