Borrow Strength From Our Cancer Center Specialists
You’re busy living in the moment and celebrating every new adventure — when all at once your life is disrupted by sudden pain, mysterious weight loss, unexpected bleeding, or worrying changes in your bodily fluids. Being diagnosed with a genitourinary (GU) cancer like bladder cancer, kidney cancer, testicular cancer, or prostate cancer is a setback, but you’re determined to find the confidence to live life fully once again. We’re here to help you find it. At AdventHealth Tampa, formerly Florida Hospital Tampa, we’ve gathered a team of expert oncologists, physicians, nurses, radiologists, and hospital medical staff. Using advanced diagnostics and minimally invasive treatments for prostate, testicular, bladder, and kidney cancer, we’ll work together to bring you the best available Cancer Care.
Bringing You Innovative Genitourinary Cancer Care
- Leading Diagnostics for Genitourinary Cancer
Troubling symptoms like mysterious aches and pains, severe weight loss, and bleeding can leave you wanting answers. We offer many diagnostic tools for identifying prostate cancer, kidney cancer, bladder cancer, and testicular cancer, including:
- Blood tests
You know an early diagnosis is essential, and so do we. We'll strive to quickly bring you results, answer your questions, and guide you through the next steps with compassion.
- Providing Treatment Options for Prostate and Other GU Cancers
When it comes to understanding your condition, your highly experienced care team will do their best to fill in the gaps. AdventHealth Tampa, formerly Florida Hospital Tampa, offers specialized care for a range of genitourinary cancers, including:
- Bladder Cancer
- Kidney Cancer
- Prostate Cancer
- Testicular Cancer
You’re not alone in this. Whatever type of Cancer Care you need, you can trust that we’ll provide capable hands and a steady shoulder to guide you through the treatment process.
- World-Class Care for Genitourinary Cancer
You need to feel fully supported, and in our care, you can. We offer a range of options for bladder and kidney cancer treatments as well as treatments for prostate and testicular cancer, including:
- Cryotherapy or Cryosurgery – A procedure that involves killing cancer cells by freezing them. This is a less invasive alternative to traditional cancer surgeries, resulting in shorter recovery times and less pain and blood loss.
- High-Dose Chemotherapy and Stem Cell Transplantation – Reinfusing stem cells into your body to produce healthy blood cells. This is a minimally invasive, more natural alternative to traditional cancer surgery.
- Nephrectomy – Surgery to remove a kidney or part of a kidney.
- Radiation Therapy
- Surgery to Remove Cancerous Cells
We’ll be right by your side for every step of your care process. You can count on us for not only expert medical support, but for whole-person care that eases your mind and lifts your spirit. Our Tampa hospital team is here to help you find answers, provide a listening ear when you need it, and minister to your every need as you face this new challenge.