Close to Home
Your body. Your mind. Your spirit. AdventHealth Tampa, formerly Florida Hospital Tampa, in Hillsborough County, Florida, is committed to providing the whole-person care that helps everyone in the community build a vibrant life of good health and great joy.
AdventHealth Tampa is fully accredited by DNV GL. We have also received an A Safety Grade from The Leapfrog Group for the past three years. To qualify for the Top Hospitals distinction, hospitals must rank top among peers on the Leapfrog Hospital Survey, which assesses hospital performance on the highest standards for quality and patient safety, and achieve top performance in its category. In 2020, AdventHealth Tampa was also named a Top Teaching Hospital nationally by The Leapfrog Group.
Our mission doesn’t stop when our shifts end. We're an active member of the local Tampa community, supporting organizations and missions that benefit all of our neighbors.
Formerly known as Florida Hospital Tampa
Hours Information:This location is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
As we monitor the coronavirus (COVID-19) in our communities, we have decided to make changes to our visitation policies to ensure the safety of our patients, visitors and team members. Learn about our visitation policy.
- Main Hospital Entrance (Taneja Center for Surgery): 5:00am to 9:00pm, 7 days a week
- Pepin Heart Institute: 5:00am to 9:00pm, 7 days a week
- Women's Health Pavilion: Open 24 hours per day, 7 days a week
- Emergency Department (Adult and Children's): Open 24 hours per day, 7 days a week
- Cancer Center / Radiation Oncology: 8:00am to 4:30pm, Monday-Friday
- Therapy Department at Health Park: 8:00am to 5:00pm, Monday-Friday
With separate adult and pediatric emergency rooms, we are the only emergency room in Tampa where you see a medical provider before filling out paperwork.
Our Tampa ER children's emergency room is a dedicated pediatric emergency room, just for kids.
Available 24 hours a day, seven days a week
Free on-site parking
Complimentary valet parking available Monday through Friday:
- Main Entrance (Taneja Center for Surgery): 5 am to 9 pm
- Pepin Heart Institute: 5 am to 9 pm
- Emergency Room: 8 am to 8 pm
- Women's Health Pavilion: 8 am to 3 pm
AdventHealth Tampa offers several dining options on campus:
- Main Cafeteria: 6:30 am to 6:00 pm Monday - Friday; 6:30 am to 2 pm weekends.
- Corner Deli: 6:30am to Midnight, 7 days a week.
- Coffee Shop in Taneja Center Lobby: 7:00 am to 5:00 pm Monday - Friday; closed weekends.
There are three chapels in the hospital, open 24 hours a day, seven days a week
Call Call813-971-6000 and ask the operator for the Spiritual Care department.