Putting the Heart in Heart Health
For matters of the heart, AdventHealth Ottawa, formerly Ransom Memorial Health, is here for you. With a long-standing reputation as a center of excellence for cardiac and vascular care, we bring access to full-time, comprehensive cardiovascular services to Ottawa, Kansas.
As part of our exceptional and convenient heart care, we offer complete diagnostic and interventional cardiology and vascular services, including full-time cardiologist coverage. Our heart and vascular care team includes highly specialized, board-certified cardiologists.
Comprehensive Cardiovascular Services, Close to Home
- Diagnostic and Interventional Cardiology
- Cardiopulmonary Care
- Nuclear Cardiology
- Heart Failure Clinic
- Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Rehabilitation
Cardiac Rehab Program
- What is Cardiac Rehab?
- How does the Program Work?
- Who can Participate in the Program?
- Will my Insurance Pay for the Program?
- Cardiac Phase III Program
Convenient On-Site Cardiology Clinic
It’s easy to get the everyday heart health advice you need at our on-site cardiology physician clinic, open Monday through Friday, 8 am to 4:30 pm. Specialized heart care programs include a device clinic for patients with pacemakers and cardiac defibrillators, inpatient cardiology consultations, cardiac testing and rehabilitation program.
- 24 hr Cardiac Holter / 30 day cardiac event monitoring
- Aerosol Medications
- Arterial Blood Gas
- Cardiac Stress Testing
- Life support/ Critical care
- Nocturnal/Ambulatory Pulse Oximetry
- Non-invasive Ventilation BiPAP/ CPAP
- Oxygen Therapy
- Pulmonary Clinic
- Pulmonary Function Testing
- Sleep Disorders Laboratory
- Smoking Cessation Program
Find Heart and Vascular Care at AdventHealth Ottawa
For Your Whole Life
Breaking down barriers to better heart health. That’s what multidisciplinary care means to us. Our team can connect you to the local nutrition, exercise, and surgical experts who can help you feel better and feel whole as you continue your journey to wellness. From helping with medication management to supporting your rehabilitation progress, our approach to care is simple: We’re here to help you get from where you are now to where you want to be.