A Promise of Wholeness, Restoration and Health
At AdventHealth, extending the Healing Ministry of Christ is our mission. It calls us to be His hands and feet in helping people feel whole. Our story is one of hope — one that strives to heal and restore the body, mind and spirit.
More than 80,000 skilled and compassionate caregivers in physician practices, hospitals, outpatient clinics, skilled nursing facilities, home health agencies and hospice centers provide individualized, wholistic care to patients across nine states.
Our Christian mission, shared vision, common values and focus on whole-person health is our commitment to making communities healthier. We’re excited to bring this dedication to AdventHealth Ottawa, (formerly Ransom Memorial Health,) to help you feel whole.
Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ
We believe health should be measured in terms of the whole person – body, mind and spirit. And it’s our promise to you to help you feel whole through compassionate care and world-class expertise.
- Our Accreditations
- Our History
- Board of Directors
- AdventHealth Ottawa Administration
- Our Foundation
- Patient and Family Advisory Council
- Community Health Assessment
- Comprehensive Care to Help You Feel Whole
- Exceptional Care at Every Step
- Connecting You to the Care You Need
- Dedicated to Delivering Access to Affordable Care
- Innovative, Viable Care That Adapts to Your Needs
- Proven Whole-Person Care, Close to Home
- A History of Compassionate Care
- Paving the Way for Higher Quality Health Care