When the time comes for you to engage hospice care for your loved one, you will not be alone. Inspired by the kindness, empathy and love of Christ, we're honored to help your loved one through the final chapter of their life. And you'll also find the support you need as your life changes, to experience care giving in a different way. In additional to a terminal illness, signs it might be time for hospice care include:
- A decline in overall physical/mental status.
- Unintentional weight loss in the last six months.
- Frequent hospitalizations or Emergency Room visits.
- Repeat infections (pneumonia, bronchitis, urinary tract infections).
- Multiple medical problems or diagnoses.
- A need for help with most daily activities (bathing, dressing, toileting, eating).