Care Providing Quality of Life
Hospice care is provided wherever your loved calls home… including a skilled nursing facility, assisted living facility, hospital, or if they will require a short stay at one of our inpatient units. Your loved one's needs may change from day to day or week to week. Quality of life is the goal, the touchstone that guides care in every moment. Care for you and your loved one may include:
- Medication review and management
- Expert pain and symptom management
- Expert advice by phone 24/7
- Grief support through counseling and support groups
- Home visits timed based on patient need
- Teaching and support for family caregivers
- Personalized plan of care
- Physicians and nurses certified in hospice and palliative care
- Backup care with the AdventHealth system, if needed
Levels of Care
- Routine Care
- Respite Care
- Crisis Care
- Inpatient Care
We'll Bring What You Need
Having the right equipment on hand helps you feel more equipped to care for your loved one. The right supplies make for smoother care. Your hospice nurse or aide will recommend items your loved one might need before they need them. So you're well-prepared. We'll deliver and teach you how to use items such as:
We provide medications related to your terminal diagnosis for comfort and symptom management. Medication management services are provided by a hospice physician and pharmacist.
An electric bed, oxygen, walker, over-the-bed table or wheelchair can help keep your loved one safe, comfortable and more a part of family life.
We’ll bring you gloves, adult briefs, wound and skin care kits, and other items as needed to make day-to-day care easier and safer.