While You Support Your Loved One
Effective, Monday, October 18, 2021, and until further notice, visits to patients may occur as follows:
- Patients who are not suspected of having COVID-19 may have three adult visitors at a time, no maximum per day.
- Patients suspected of having COVID-19 may have two adult visitors per day.
- The campus reserves the right to restrict minor visitation during times of high surge and capacity.
- Patients under the age of 18, regardless of their COVID-19 status, may be accompanied by one adult visitor.
- Exceptions may be made for extenuating circumstances such as imminent end-of-life or unique patient support needs.
- Visitation hours: Monday - Friday: 5:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. and Saturday & Sunday: 9:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Visitors who are sick will not be permitted to enter the hospital unless they are seeking personal medical care.
All visitors will continue to be screened upon entrance to the facilities. Visitors must wear appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) to include a mask provided by the hospital.
Our Pandemic Response Team will continue to monitor COVID-19 data and adjust visitor policies as needed.
We are committed to providing a safe, healing environment for our patients, team members, and one of the ways we can protect them is by limiting the spread of coronavirus. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
- Hospital Amenities
- Concierge Services
- Hospital Parking and Traveler's Resources
- Hospital Map
- Pastoral Care