While You Support Your Loved One
Effective Tuesday, August 29, 2023, and until further notice, visits to patients may occur as follows:
- COVID-19 positive or PUI patients may have two (2) visitors at a time, no maximum per day.
- Due to limited PPE for minors, minor visitation will need to be approved on a case-by-case basis to ensure the safety and protection of the minor visitor.
- Patients who are non-PUI and non-COVID-19 positive may have three (3) visitors at a time, with no maximum number of visitors per day.
- An adult visitor can be accompanied by a minor visitor.
- End-of-life situations, regardless of COVID status.
- Extraordinary circumstances as approved by campus leadership.
- Visitation based on exceptions is restricted to two (2) people at a time.
- Approved visitors must wear appropriate Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) as indicated in the PPE Policy. Visitors visiting COVID-19 positive or PUI patients must wear full PPE, to include AdventHealth provided N95respirator. Fit testing of N95 for visitors is not required.
- We allow visitors 24/7 access.
Our Pandemic Response Team will continue to monitor COVID-19 data and adjust visitor policies as needed.
We are committed to providing a safe, healing environment for our patients, team members, and one of the ways we can protect them is by limiting the spread of coronavirus. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
- Hospital Amenities
- Concierge Services
- Hospital Parking and Traveler's Resources
- Hospital Map
- Pastoral Care
- AdventHealth Wellness Center Wesley Chapel
- Inspiration Place Spa