Emergency Services at AdventHealth Wesley Chapel
While no one wants to think of a situation where they need emergency medical care, it’s best to be prepared. At AdventHealth Wesley Chapel, our emergency services provide our community peace of mind, knowing we’re ready if expert medical care is needed.
Whether you or your family needs medical attention for minor bumps, scrapes, burns or life-threatening conditions, our board-certified, board-eligible emergency physicians and nurses are ready to help you. Our emergency room is staffed and prepared 24/7 to provide quick, expert, compassionate care to you and your family.
Along with our expert physicians, our emergency department is built with speed, efficiency and your comfort in mind. Triage, the first step of emergency care, occurs bedside, not in the waiting room like in most hospitals. This speeds up the process while reducing your stress. Our emergency room also has dedicated CT and digital imaging technology, so you get diagnosis and treatment faster.
For children, we provide a separate waiting room with a large fish tank and a soothing environment to reduce their stress. Then, the Phillips Ambient Experience technology built in the rooms creates a soothing environment in a stressful situation. In fact, AdventHealth has found children need 40% less medication while in an ambient environment.
Trust AdventHealth Wesley Chapel to provide the best care and customer service for you and your family.
Don't Wait in the ER, Schedule and Walk In
For non-life-threatening emergencies, use InQuickER to reserve an ER treatment time, wait from the comfort and safety of home and arrive at your projected treatment time. Using InQuickER is quick and easy:
- Reserve a treatment time online
- Complete a brief, secure form
- Receive a confirmation with directions and details
AdventHealth Wesley Chapel ER
Looking For Reservation Times ...Looking For Reservation Times ...
- When and How to Find Your Nearest Emergency Room
- Video Visits: Find World-Class Care From the Comfort of Your Home
- AdventHealth ER Central Pasco
- Florida Hospital Wesley Chapel Certified as Primary Stroke Center by DNV Healthcare
- What Are Emergency Services?
- What You Need to Know Before Visiting the Emergency Room
- After Your Emergency Care, Urgent Care, Video Visit, or Express Care Visit
- Urgent Care for a Range of Needs
- Walgreens Express Care Clinics
Conditions We Treat
- Symptoms of a Suspected Stroke
- Symptoms of a Suspected Heart Attack
- Complicated Fractures (Broken Bones)
- Deep Wounds
- Vomiting/Coughing Up Blood
- Serious Trauma to the Head
- Major Allergic Reactions
- Severe Difficulty Breathing
- Serious burns