Hand Specialty Center Unique to Kansas City
The AdventHealth Shawnee Mission Hand Specialty Center is the only facility in the greater Kansas City area to exclusively offer a full spectrum of services for the delicate treatment of hands and wrists. Our team of doctors and therapists have specialized training in caring for a variety of hand injuries and congenital deformities including:
- Carpal tunnel syndrome, osteoarthritis and trigger finger treatment
- Rheumatoid arthritis and joint replacement
- Cysts and tumors of the hand and wrist
- Post-accident fracture, nerve/tendon damage and burn repair
- Work-related injuries and overuse/repetitive use syndromes
- Complex wound repair including skin grafts and reconstruction
- Hand and wrist problems of any type.
We provide both conservative and surgical management for all types of hand, wrist and forearm problems. We also specialize in microsurgery of the nerves and arteries of the upper extremity. On site, patients can access radiology services, along with comprehensive hand therapy.