Corporate & Employee Wellness Programs in Kansas City
To provide dedicated occupational health services to the Kansas City communities we serve by offering comprehensive, coordinated care to achieve goal oriented outcomes. We are committed to effective communication and prompt reporting of employee work status. We partner with employers and extend to them our commitment to medical excellence and exceptional customer service in a cost effective environment for the prevention/care of occupational illness and injury.
Corporate Care, a division of AdventHealth Shawnee Mission, has been part of the Kansas City health care arena for more than 40 years. Shawnee Mission has the largest medical staff of any full-service hospital in the metro area with more than 700 physicians and 3,000 associates who offer quality care to 20,000 inpatients and 200,000 outpatients annually.
Partnering For a Healthy Business
Occupational health management is a team process. Providing injury treatment isn't enough these days. CorporateCare will work with you to develop programs to keep your employees safe, healthy and productive. Please refer to our comprehensive scope of occupational medicine services for more information.
Exceptional Customer Service is the process of establishing a strong one-to-one relationship that creates customers loyalty and longevity.
Corporate Care offers the following services to the area's business community.
Corporate Care provides a variety of physicals depending on the requirements of the employer.
- Standard Physical Examination
- Executive Physical Examination
- Company Specific Physical Examination
- Fire Fighter Physical Examination
- Law Enforcement Physical Examination
- Respirator Physical Examination
- Asbestos Physical Examination
- Free Communicable Disease Physical Examination (teachers)
- Department of Transportation (DOT) Physical Examination
- Return to Work Physical Examination
- Fitness for Duty Physical Examination
- Injury Care and Management
- Full medical staff available during business hours
- Full service clinic accepting all non-life threatening injuries
- Evaluation of injury or illness by an occupational medicine provider to determine its appropriateness as a workers’ compensation case
- Prompt reporting of employee work status
- Corporate Care promotes the therapeutic benefits of early return to work.
- We will partner with employers to define modified duty programs.
- Rehabilitation Department
- Post-offer testing
- Essential Functions
- Modified Duty
- Functional Capacity Exams
- Ergonomic Assessments
- Physical Therapy
- Acute Injury Rehabilitation
- Prevention Training
- Fitness for Duty
- Work Hardening
- Drug and Alcohol Testing
Drug screens and BAT collections are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. For after-hours screenings, please call 1-800-582-8807 -- Option #1.
- Drug Screening
- Breath Alcohol
- After hours collection
- DOT Compliance
- Random Screenings
- Medical Review Officer
- Wellness Programs
- Personal Wellness Profile
- Corporate Wellness Programs
- Bloodborne Pathogen protocol
- Vaccinations such as Hep A, B, Tetanus
- TB Skin tests
- Flu Shots
- Medical Staffing
- Corporate Care can staff a company’s medical department full time, part time, permanently, for vacations, sick time, maternity leave or when you need a little extra assistance
- Nursing staff, physician staff, and tech staff.
- Medical Director Services for Automatic External Defibrillator (AED) programs, hearing conservation programs, FMLA case review, etc.
- Onsite Services
Corporate Care understands occupational medical needs reach beyond the clinic. Our staff is equipped to go onsite to do physicals, blood draws, alcohol/drug screens, vaccinations and other screening services.
Our Corporate Care Locations
Formerly known as Centra Care Shawnee
Formerly known as CorporateCare Lenexa
Formerly known as Centra Care Olathe
Formerly known as Centra Care Overland Park