While You Fight Cancer
At AdventHealth Ocala, formerly Florida Hospital Ocala, you’re more than a cancer diagnosis. You’re a brother or sister and one of God’s children. We see all of you — and we’re on your side. This is your fight, but you’re not alone. We’ve got your back, with:
- Compassionate, skilled oncologists
- Advanced cancer treatment technology
- Access to all the resources of one of Florida’s most comprehensive cancer programs — right here in your community
- Services and support to keep you strong —body, mind and spirit.
Close to Home
- Breast Cancer Care
- Gastrointestinal Cancer Care
- Hematology Oncology
- Lung and Esophageal Cancer
Cancer Nurse Navigator
A cancer diagnosis is challenging. Navigating the medical maze shouldn't be. As your dedicated point of contact, your Nurse Navigator's goal is to help you and your caregivers handle every logistical detail, from setting your appointments and treatment sessions, to connecting you with our social workers and other patient resources.
Call today Call352-690-5778
To Keep Your Spirit Strong
A cancer diagnosis can color your life — but you hold the canvas. We know the importance of mental, spiritual and emotional well-being in your cancer fight, and our entire team is committed to ensuring you have the support and resources you need to stay strong. That commitment is one thing that sets us apart, and one reason so many people turn to AdventHealth for cancer care.