Bariatric & Weight Care
Our hospital in Ocala can help you reach and maintain a healthy weight so you can live your best life possible.
Cancer affects every aspect of your life, as well as your loved ones. As part of the AdventHealth system, we offer many of the most advanced and promising treatments, as well as support services and resources for patients, caregivers and family members.
Managing diabetes takes a team, and you’re the most important member. That’s why we offer one-on-one education, classes and counseling, as well as advanced treatment and technology to support your care. We can help you stay healthy and avoid complications so you can live your longest — and best — life possible.
Heart & Vascular Care
Your heart is in good hands at our hospital in Marion County. With the expertise, technology and compassion your heart needs — from acute care for heart attack and stroke to the management of chronic heart conditions and heart-related health risk — we’ll be with you every step of the way.
Mother & Baby Care
You and your baby deserve the best start, and it’s our honor and privilege to care for you both at this sacred time. With respect for your personal preferences — and always committed to your safety, comfort and well-being — your obstetricians, nurses and certified nurse-midwives will be at your side throughout your pregnancy, at delivery and beyond.
Neurology & Neurosurgical Care
For illness or injuries that affect the nervous system — such as Parkinson’s disease, spinal cord injury, brain tumors or severe back and neck pain — you’ll find advanced expertise and technology at AdventHealth Ocala.
Information and Resources
Awards and Recognitions
You don’t have to take our word for it — our excellence has been recognized and confirmed again and again by government agencies, professional organizations and others. Here are a few examples:
- Accreditation by The Joint Commission
- Chest Pain Center Accreditation (American College of Cardiology)
- Heart Failure Accreditation (American College of Cardiology)
- Atrial Fibrillation Accreditation (American College of Cardiology)
- 2018 Healthgrades Patient Safety Excellence Award
- Silver Plus Award: Get with the Guidelines – Stroke; and Target: Stroke (American Heart Association 2018 and American Stroke Association)
- “Best Regional Hospitals,” Central Florida, #16 in Florida (U.S. News & World Report, 2017)
- Blue Distinction® Center for Bariatric Surgery (Florida Blue, 2017)
- Best of the Best Hospital Award and Best Place for Bariatric Surgery (Ocala Star Banner Readers’ Choice Awards 2017)
- Consumer Choice Award – named Marion County’s most preferred hospital for overall quality and image and best doctors and nurses for 13 consecutive years (National Research Corporation, 2015/2016)
- Women’s Choice Award – named one of America’s Best Hospitals in Heart Care (WomenCertified, January 2015)
- “America’s Best 50 Hospitals Award” – 9 years in a row (HealthGrades, 2015)
Local News and Events
Formerly known as Florida Hospital Ocala
- Visiting Hours:
Open from 8 am to 8:30 pm
- Emergency Care:
Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Free on-site parking
A courtesy shuttle, that runs from the parking lot to the hospital’s main entrance, operates until 8:30 pm daily.
Please note: Parking for visitors is directly across from the hospital’s main entrance. Outpatient and pre-admission parking is on the second floor of the parking deck beside the hospital.