Extra Safety Measures for Your Protection
We’re employing the following safety measures and protocols to ensure you and your loved ones feel confident, protected and safe in our facilities.
Universal Mask Use
Even in a pandemic, you can feel safe. We’re stocked with safety supplies, and have the personal protective equipment (PPE) including masks for all patients, visitors and team members at our facilities.
Have peace of mind that everyone you come into contact with has their temperature checked upon arrival. Every facility. Every time.
Feel confident you’re doing the right thing to keep yourself and others safe. With limited visitation, new waiting room protocols and more, you can safely practice social distancing.
Separate Waiting and Treatment Areas
Take comfort knowing your safety is our priority. COVID-19-positive and symptomatic patients are carefully quarantined away from patients and visitors.
Enhanced Sanitation Measures
If you’ve visited our facilities in the past, you know that cleanliness has always been one of our top priorities. But now we’re taking extraordinary new steps to ensure thorough, frequent and ongoing sanitation measures are happening around the clock.
Bariatric & Weight Care
Our hospital in Ocala can help you reach and maintain a healthy weight so you can live your best life possible.
Cancer affects every aspect of your life, as well as your loved ones. As part of the AdventHealth system, we offer many of the most advanced and promising treatments, as well as support services and resources for patients, caregivers and family members.
Managing diabetes takes a team, and you’re the most important member. That’s why we offer one-on-one education, classes and counseling, as well as advanced treatment and technology to support your care. We can help you stay healthy and avoid complications so you can live your longest — and best — life possible.
Heart & Vascular Care
Your heart is in good hands at our hospital in Marion County. With the expertise, technology and compassion your heart needs — from acute care for heart attack and stroke to the management of chronic heart conditions and heart-related health risk — we’ll be with you every step of the way.
Mother & Baby Care
You and your baby deserve the best start, and it’s our honor and privilege to care for you both at this sacred time. With respect for your personal preferences — and always committed to your safety, comfort and well-being — your obstetricians, nurses and certified nurse-midwives will be at your side throughout your pregnancy, at delivery and beyond.
Neurology & Neurosurgical Care
For illness or injuries that affect the nervous system — such as Parkinson’s disease, spinal cord injury, brain tumors or severe back and neck pain — you’ll find advanced expertise and technology at AdventHealth Ocala.
Information and Resources
Awards and Recognitions
You don’t have to take our word for it — our excellence has been recognized and confirmed again and again by government agencies, professional organizations and others. Here are a few examples:
- Accreditation by The Joint Commission
- Best of the Best Hospital Award (Ocala Star Banner Readers’ Choice Awards 2018 and 2019)
- Recipient of the Healthgrades Patient Safety Excellence Award™ for 2 Years in a Row (2018-2019)
- Named Among the Top 5% in the Nation of Patient Safety for 2 Years in a Row (2018-2019) by Healthgrades
- Chest Pain Center Accreditation (American College of Cardiology)
- Recipient of the Healthgrades Coronary Intervention Excellence Award™ for 7 Years in a Row (2014-2020)
- Five-Star Recipient for Coronary Interventional Procedures for 18 Years in Row (2003-2020) by Healthgrades
- Five-Star Recipient for Treatment for Heart Failure for 18 Years in Row (2003-2020) by Healthgrades
- Certified Advanced Primary Stroke Center (The Joint Commission 2018)
- Gold Plus Award: Get with the Guidelines – Stroke; and Target: Stroke (American Heart Association 2019 and American Stroke Association)
- One of Healthgrades America's 100 Best Hospitals for Spine Surgery™ for 2 Years in a Row (2019-2020)
- Five-Star Recipient for Spinal Fusion Surgery for 12 Years in a Row (2009-2020) by Healthgrades
- Lung Cancer Screening Center of Excellence (Lung Cancer Alliance, 2019)
- Blue Distinction® Center for Bariatric Surgery (Florida Blue, 2017)
- Five-Star Recipient for Natural Childbirth for 5 Years in a Row (2015-2019)by Healthgrades
- Recipient of the Healthgrades 2019 Gynecologic Surgery Excellence Award™
- Recognized by Healthgrades in 2019 for Superior Performance in Gynecologic Surgery
- Five-Star recipient for Hysterectomy in 2019 by Healthgrades
Local News and Events
Formerly known as Munroe Regional Medical Center
- Visiting Hours:
Open from 8 am to 8:30 pm
- Emergency Care:
Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Free on-site parking
A courtesy shuttle, that runs from the parking lot to the hospital’s main entrance, operates until 8:30 pm daily.
Please note: Parking for visitors is directly across from the hospital’s main entrance. Outpatient and pre-admission parking is on the second floor of the parking deck beside the hospital.