How Can AdventHealth Ocala Help You?
- Bariatric and Weight Care
Bariatric and Weight Care
- Cancer Care
- Children's Care
- Diabetes Care
Diabetes CareManaging diabetes takes a team, and you’re the most important member. That’s why we offer one-on-one education, classes and counseling, as well as advanced treatment and technology to support your care. We can help you stay healthy and avoid complications so you can live your longest — and best — life possible.
- Heart and Vascular Services
Heart and Vascular ServicesYour heart is in expert hands at Marion County's only accredited Heart Care™ Center. With the technology and compassion your heart needs — from acute care for a heart attack to the management of chronic heart conditions and heart-related health risks — we're with you every step of the way.
- Lung Health Program
Lung Health Program
- Men's Care
- Mother and Baby Care
Mother and Baby CareYou and your baby deserve the best start, and it’s our privilege to care for you at this special time. With respect for your personal preferences and our commitment to safety, your comfort and well-being is always our top priority. We are by your side throughout your pregnancy, at delivery and beyond.
Making a Difference With Our Community Partners
We’re passionate about staying connected to our communities and finding ways to make a meaningful impact. Because when we come together for a cause, we can do amazing things. Learn more about our special partnerships with organizations, nonprofits and more.
Information and Resources
Awards and Recognitions
You don’t have to take our word for it — our excellence has been recognized and confirmed again and again by government agencies, professional organizations and others. Here are a few examples:
- Accreditation by The Joint Commission
- Best of the Best Hospital Award (Ocala Star Banner Readers’ Choice Awards 2018 and 2019)
- Recipient of the Healthgrades Patient Safety Excellence Award™ for 2 Years in a Row (2018-2019)
- Named Among the Top 5% in the Nation of Patient Safety for 2 Years in a Row (2018-2019) by Healthgrades
- Chest Pain Center Accreditation (American College of Cardiology)
- Recipient of the Healthgrades Coronary Intervention Excellence Award™ for 7 Years in a Row (2014-2020)
- Five-Star Recipient for Coronary Interventional Procedures for 18 Years in Row (2003-2020) by Healthgrades
- Five-Star Recipient for Treatment for Heart Failure for 18 Years in Row (2003-2020) by Healthgrades
- Certified Advanced Primary Stroke Center (The Joint Commission 2018)
- Gold Plus Award: Get with the Guidelines – Stroke; and Target: Stroke (American Heart Association 2019 and American Stroke Association)
- One of Healthgrades America's 100 Best Hospitals for Spine Surgery™ for 2 Years in a Row (2019-2020)
- Five-Star Recipient for Spinal Fusion Surgery for 12 Years in a Row (2009-2020) by Healthgrades
- Lung Cancer Screening Center of Excellence (Lung Cancer Alliance, 2019)
- Blue Distinction® Center for Bariatric Surgery (Florida Blue, 2017)
- Five-Star Recipient for Natural Childbirth for 5 Years in a Row (2015-2019)by Healthgrades
- Recipient of the Healthgrades 2019 Gynecologic Surgery Excellence Award™
- Recognized by Healthgrades in 2019 for Superior Performance in Gynecologic Surgery
- Five-Star recipient for Hysterectomy in 2019 by Healthgrades
Local News and Events
Formerly known as Munroe Regional Medical Center
Hours:Please call for hours.
Open from 8 am to 8:30 pm
Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Free on-site parking
A courtesy shuttle, that runs from the parking lot to the hospital’s main entrance, operates until 8:30 pm daily.
Please note: Parking for visitors is directly across from the hospital’s main entrance. Outpatient and pre-admission parking is on the second floor of the parking deck beside the hospital.