Bariatric and Weight Care
Our team provides advanced surgical weight-loss procedures along with support at every step to help you reach your goals.
Breast Health Program
Learn about our Breast Health Program, which offers testing and treatment for breast cancer with screening mammograms, surgical care and more.
Cancer affects every aspect of your life, as well as your loved ones. As part of the AdventHealth system, we offer many of the most advanced and promising treatments, as well as support services and resources for patients, caregivers and family members.
As Marion County's only dedicated children's ER and inpatient unit, our specially trained pediatric physicians and team members are here to help your child feel safe and comfortable.
Managing diabetes takes a team, and you’re the most important member. That’s why we offer one-on-one education, classes and counseling, as well as advanced treatment and technology to support your care. We can help you stay healthy and avoid complications so you can live your longest — and best — life possible.
Illness and injury are never a part of your life's plan. But when the unexpected strikes and life or health is on the line, you can count on us. We’re here for you 24 hours a day with skilled and compassionate care when you need it most.
Making a Difference With Our Community Partners
We’re passionate about staying connected to our communities and finding ways to make a meaningful impact. Because when we come together for a cause, we can do amazing things. Learn more about our special partnerships with organizations, nonprofits and more.
Information and Resources
Awards and Recognitions
You don’t have to take our word for it — our excellence has been recognized and confirmed again and again by government agencies, professional organizations and others. Here are a few examples:
- Accreditation by The Joint Commission
- Best of the Best Hospital Award (Ocala Star Banner Readers’ Choice Awards 2018 and 2019)
- Recipient of the Healthgrades Patient Safety Excellence Award™ for 2 Years in a Row (2018-2019)
- Named Among the Top 5% in the Nation of Patient Safety for 2 Years in a Row (2018-2019) by Healthgrades
- Chest Pain Center Accreditation (American College of Cardiology)
- Recipient of the Healthgrades Coronary Intervention Excellence Award™ for 7 Years in a Row (2014-2020)
- Five-Star Recipient for Coronary Interventional Procedures for 18 Years in Row (2003-2020) by Healthgrades
- Five-Star Recipient for Treatment for Heart Failure for 18 Years in Row (2003-2020) by Healthgrades
- Certified Advanced Primary Stroke Center (The Joint Commission 2018)
- Gold Plus Award: Get with the Guidelines – Stroke; and Target: Stroke (American Heart Association 2019 and American Stroke Association)
- One of Healthgrades America's 100 Best Hospitals for Spine Surgery™ for 2 Years in a Row (2019-2020)
- Five-Star Recipient for Spinal Fusion Surgery for 12 Years in a Row (2009-2020) by Healthgrades
- Lung Cancer Screening Center of Excellence (Lung Cancer Alliance, 2019)
- Blue Distinction® Center for Bariatric Surgery (Florida Blue, 2017)
- Five-Star Recipient for Natural Childbirth for 5 Years in a Row (2015-2019)by Healthgrades
- Recipient of the Healthgrades 2019 Gynecologic Surgery Excellence Award™
- Recognized by Healthgrades in 2019 for Superior Performance in Gynecologic Surgery
- Five-Star recipient for Hysterectomy in 2019 by Healthgrades
Local News and Events
Formerly known as Munroe Regional Medical Center
Hours:Please call for hours.
Open from 8 am to 8:30 pm
Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Free on-site parking
A courtesy shuttle, that runs from the parking lot to the hospital’s main entrance, operates until 8:30 pm daily.
Please note: Parking for visitors is directly across from the hospital’s main entrance. Outpatient and pre-admission parking is on the second floor of the parking deck beside the hospital.