Providing a Clear Picture of Your Wellness
Snapping a photograph can remind you of the places you’ve been and the people you love. The pictures we take can help us get to the root cause of your condition and deliver the best standard of care. AdventHealth Hendersonville, formerly Park Ridge Health, is equipped with advanced medical imaging technology — including MRIs, PET-CT scans, and 3D mammograms — and is nationally accredited through the American College of Radiology (ACR).
We know you don’t want to wait for answers, which is why our same-day services are available at all hours. Your imaging tests will be taken by expert radiologists certified by the American Board of Radiologists. Your care is also supported by more than 40 dedicated technicians, some of whom have been with us for more than 20 years. Trust us to guide you with knowledge, experience, and compassion.
To Help You Find Peace of Mind
- A Wide Range of Medical Imaging Services, Available 24/7
When you don’t feel like yourself, you want to find answers, guidance, and support. To help you receive a fast and accurate diagnosis day or night, the advanced same-day Imaging Services at our Henderson County hospital are available 24/7. Our imaging technologies include:
- Bone Density (DEXA) — A form of enhanced X-rays that help us measure bone loss to diagnose or evaluate osteoporosis, or to measure your risk for developing fractures
- Computer Tomography (CT) — Fast, non-invasive scans that produce specialized images of your brain, organs, bones, and soft tissue structures
- Fluoroscopy — Non-invasive X-ray technology that helps us quickly and precisely study your body’s moving structures
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) — Scans that take non-invasive, detailed pictures of your bones, organs, soft tissues, and other bodily structures; we offer mobile and traditional scanners
- Mammograms — Used to detect and evaluate changes in the breast, helping us catch breast cancer early when care can be most effective; we offer 3D mammograms, which are more accurate than the traditional technology
- Nuclear Medicine — Helps for early detection of conditions like cancer; we do this by administering small amounts of radioactive substances called radiotracers and evaluating where they accumulate
- PET-CT Scans — Help detect tumors earlier and make a more accurate distinction between malignant (cancerous) and benign (noncancerous) growths by taking detailed scans
- Stereotactic Biopsies — A low-risk and minimally invasive test that is often used after a mammogram shows changes in your breast tissue; it takes a small sample of your tissue for further tests
- Ultrasounds — Sound waves are used to take non-invasive pictures of the inside of your body in real time, allowing us to see the movement of your organs and blood flow to detect anything unusual
- X-Rays — Produce detailed two-dimensional pictures by passing an X-ray beam through your body; this test is quick, non-invasive, and helps us precisely diagnose many different conditions
At AdventHealth Hendersonville, formerly Park Ridge Health, we’re here to help diagnose your problem with efficiency and precision, empowering you to move forward with your care.
- Empowering You With Information About What to Expect
We want to help you feel more confident and empowered in your care. We do this by talking you through each step at every point of your medical imaging test(s). We'll talk to you openly about your medical history, taking into account any allergies you may have and any experience with claustrophobia that might make an exam uncomfortable.
Though each test is different, most take between 30 minutes and an hour. For some tests, you may be asked to wear loose clothing or change into a hospital gown. For others, you may have to take off any jewelry or stop eating or drinking a few hours before the test. In some tests, like CTs, we may administer a liquid like a contrast or radiotracer which will help us see inside you better. Feel safe knowing that all of our tests are non-invasive or minimally invasive, so you won't be in any pain and will get back to your life, faster.
At every step, we'll make you feel as comfortable as possible, and after your exam we will work to deliver your results with precision and speed. To learn more about what to expect for individual tests, visit us or talk to your doctor. To schedule an appointment, call us at Call828-681-2180.
- A Vast Network of Care Equipped With Advanced Imaging Technology
Within our network, we’re equipped with leading diagnostic imaging technologies to provide you with a higher standard of care. This includes electromagnetic navigation bronchoscopy™ (ENB), a low-risk procedure that helps us evaluate your lung health. Your care team at AdventHealth Hendersonville can help you connect with experts across our network to find the knowledge, guidance, and technology you need. Supporting your wellness is the reason we're here.
- Our Locations
AdventHealth Hendersonville Hospital Campus
100 Hospital Drive
Hendersonville, NC 28792
Asheville Hematology & Oncology
AdventHealth Hendersonville Family Medicine - Hendersonville
207 Linda Vista Drive
Hendersonville, NC 28792
AdventHealth Hendersonville Imaging Center at Blue Ridge Health
Parkway Medical Group - Asheville
AdventHealth Hendersonville South Asheville
AdventHealth Hendersonville Laurel Park
Find Care Near You
Whole-Person Care and Support
Our multidisciplinary care team offers a wide variety of Imaging Services at locations that are convenient to you. We work to get you your results quickly so you can start getting the care you need. We’re also here to help connect you with the resources you need to overcome any roadblocks — whether it’s helping you find someone to drive you home after an imaging appointment, or connecting you with support groups for people who share your diagnosis. Because at AdventHealth Hendersonville, it’s not just about healing your body; it’s about easing your mind, lifting your spirit, and getting you back to whole health as soon as possible.