We are working towards scheduling more community vaccine clinics. We know the community is eager to be vaccinated, and we're ready to expand our vaccine program as soon as we receive more doses from the state.
Individuals with pre-scheduled immunization appointments can call Apple Country Transportation at Call828-698-8571 to arrange transportation. The complimentary service will continue to operate throughout the immunization period and is open to Henderson County residents.
Additional Vaccination Opportunities
Please check with these local resources on a regular basis for Covid-19 Vaccine appointment scheduling and clinic information:
The health care journey with AdventHealth Hendersonville centers around Primary Care with our extensive family of providers who offer care from birth throughout every stage of life.
When the unexpected happens, or when you need urgent care, you need a team you can trust. The emergency and urgent medical support teams at AdventHealth Hendersonville are here for you, any time, any day.
Older Adult Care
We have extensive experience caring for older adults and are ready to help with everything from filling prescriptions and managing the Medicare process, to home-health care, rehabilitation and treatments for age-related disorders.
Cancer can affect every aspect of your life, as well as your loved ones. As part of the AdventHealth system, we are guided to support and guide you with every step.
The specialists at AdventHealth Hendersonville Urology offer care for men and women experiencing urinary track issues and men experiencing disorders of the reproductive system.
Information and Resources
Network of Care
AdventHealth Hendersonville has been providing personalized care to western North Carolina for more than 100 years. Our network of care serves Henderson and Buncombe counties with a full range of medical-imaging services, cardiac care and rehabilitation, state-of-the-art surgical care, nationally awarded cancer services, full-service orthopedic care, and one of the only accredited hyperbaric medicine facilities in western North Carolina. We are also a proud member of AdventHealth, a family of 46 exceptional not-for-profit, faith-based hospitals located across the country.
Our Commitment to Our Community
We have a long and storied history in our North Carolina community. From employing the very first registered nurses in North Carolina in 1916, to offering the first 64-slice CT scanner in the state in 2006, AdventHealth Hendersonville has participated in a number of firsts that reflect our unwavering dedication to our neighbors in Buncombe and Henderson counties.
As part of AdventHealth's not-for-profit network of care, our community involvement and corporate giving are guided by our mission to extend the healing ministry of Christ. All of our campuses are vital contributors to their local communities, participating in philanthropic events, supporting local charitable organizations, and promoting health and wellness for all.
Advanced Imaging Technology
For a roadmap to the source of your health issues, our expert teams look to diagnostic imaging. Offering some of the most-advanced imaging techniques and technologies available, the imaging teams at AdventHealth Hendersonville work tirelessly to support your overall care plan and whole-person health. Once we uncover the cause of any health problems you're experiencing with tools like MRIs, X-rays, and ultrasounds, we'll move quickly to solve them.
Local News and Events
Formerly known as Park Ridge Health
Hours:Please call for hours.
Please see the updated Hospital Visitor Policy::
- No visitors under the age of 18.
- No visitors for COVID-19 positive patients or Patients Under Investigation (PUI) for COVID-19.
- No visitors for Laboratory, Imaging, and Behavioral Health Unit patients.
- Adult Emergency Room Patients may have one adult visitor at a time.
- Pediatric patients receiving care at any of our facilities may be accompanied by two adults.
- Medical/Surgical Unit and Intensive Care Unit (ICU) admitted patients will be allowed one adult visitor at a time. *No Visitors in ICU if more than 50% of ICU patients are COVID-19+. ICU Nursing Teams will communicate regularly with patient families/visitors to keep them updated on the visitor status for the unit.
- Hospital Daily Visiting Hours: 8:30 am to 7 pm
- Adult Surgery Patients may have one adult visitor with them for their pre-op time, including registration.These visitors may remain in the waiting area during the procedure. They must complete screening and follow all COVID-19 safety protocols while in the hospital, including wearing a mask and maintaining safe distancing in our waiting areas.
- End-of-life patients, regardless of COVID-19 status, may have two visitors at a time, with a maximum of six visitors per day.
The Baby Place Visitor Policy
- Patients may have one designated support person, who must stay with the patient in the room for the duration of the patient’s stay.
In all circumstances, visitors who are sick will not be permitted to enter the hospital, unless they are seeking personal medical care.
We strongly encourage patients and their loved ones to remain closely connected through virtual tools, including Skype, FaceTime and the telephone. AdventHealth Hendersonville continues to provide access to tablets for patients who do not have this technology with them.
Open 24 hours a day, seven days a week
Free onsite parking available
Complimentary valet on weekdays from 8 am to 5 pm
Open weekdays from 6 am to 6 pm
Open weekends from 7 am to 5 pm
Open 24 hours a day, seven days a week
Call Call828-681-2159 to connect with a chaplain