The health care journey with AdventHealth Hendersonville centers around Primary Care with our extensive family of providers who offer care from birth throughout every stage of life.
When the unexpected happens, or when you need urgent care, you need a team you can trust. The emergency and urgent medical support teams at AdventHealth Hendersonville are here for you, any time, any day.
Older Adult Care
We have extensive experience caring for older adults and are ready to help with everything from filling prescriptions and managing the Medicare process, to home-health care, rehabilitation and treatments for age-related disorders.
Cancer can affect every aspect of your life, as well as your loved ones. As part of the AdventHealth system, we are guided to support and guide you with every step.
The specialists at AdventHealth Hendersonville Urology offer care for men and women experiencing urinary track issues and men experiencing disorders of the reproductive system.
Information and Resources
Network of Care
AdventHealth Hendersonville has been providing personalized care to western North Carolina for more than 100 years. Our network of care serves Henderson and Buncombe counties with a full range of medical-imaging services, cardiac care and rehabilitation, state-of-the-art surgical care, nationally awarded cancer services, full-service orthopedic care, and one of the only accredited hyperbaric medicine facilities in western North Carolina. We are also a proud member of AdventHealth, a family of 46 exceptional not-for-profit, faith-based hospitals located across the country.
Our Commitment to Our Community
We have a long and storied history in our North Carolina community. From employing the very first registered nurses in North Carolina in 1916, to offering the first 64-slice CT scanner in the state in 2006, AdventHealth Hendersonville has participated in a number of firsts that reflect our unwavering dedication to our neighbors in Buncombe and Henderson counties.
As part of AdventHealth's not-for-profit network of care, our community involvement and corporate giving are guided by our mission to extend the healing ministry of Christ. All of our campuses are vital contributors to their local communities, participating in philanthropic events, supporting local charitable organizations, and promoting health and wellness for all.
Advanced Imaging Technology
For a roadmap to the source of your health issues, our expert teams look to diagnostic imaging. Offering some of the most-advanced imaging techniques and technologies available, the imaging teams at AdventHealth Hendersonville work tirelessly to support your overall care plan and whole-person health. Once we uncover the cause of any health problems you're experiencing with tools like MRIs, X-rays, and ultrasounds, we'll move quickly to solve them.
Local News and Events
Formerly known as Park Ridge Health
Hours:Please call for hours.
Please see the updated Hospital Visitor Policy::
Current Visitor Restrictions - Hospital Campus.
- All visitors must complete screening and follow all COVID-19 safety protocols at all times, including wearing a mask and maintaining safe distancing in our waiting areas.
- Two visitors per patient for COVID-19 positive patients or Patients Under Investigation (PUI) for COVID-19.
- One visitor for Laboratory and Imaging patients.
- Adult Emergency Room Patients may have one adult visitor at a time.
- Visitors for COVID-19+ or PUI patients required to wear additional PPE.
- Pediatric patients receiving care at any of our facilities: no visitor limitations.
- Medical/Surgical Unit Patients: Two visitors at a time, with no daily limit to number of visitors. All visitors must remain masked while in the hospital.
- Intensive Care Unit (ICU) Patients: Two visitors at a time, with no daily limit to number of visitors. All visitors must remain masked while in the hospital.
- Daily Hospital Visiting Hours: 8:30 am to 8 pm
- Behavioral Health Unit patients may have visitors per unit-specified guidelines.
- Adult Surgery Patients may have two visitors with them. Visitors may remain in the waiting area during the procedure. Visitors must follow all COVID-19 safety protocols while in the hospital.
- End-of-life patients, regardless of COVID-19 status, may have two visitors at a time.
OB patients in The Baby Place: Patients may have two adult visitors at a time.
Open 24 hours a day, seven days a week
Free onsite parking available
Complimentary shuttle on weekdays from 8 am to 5 pm
Monday to Friday
- Breakfast - 6 to 10 am
- Lunch - 11 am to 2 pm
- Dinner - 4 to 6 pm
Saturday and Sunday
- Breakfast & Lunch - 7:30 am to 1:30 pm
- Dinner - 4 to 5 pm
Open 24 hours a day, seven days a week
Call Call828-681-2159 to connect with a chaplain