Make a Difference
- Better Technology
Because of caring people like you, more people can benefit from advanced technologies such as:
- 3D mammography, giving physicians enhanced images for detecting breast cancer
- Vein viewing systems, allowing doctors to quickly and accurately locate hard-to-find veins
- Sonography drop-section tables, providing technicians the ability to scan a patient's torso comfortably
- Vital scan monitors, helping our cancer services infusion centers access patient risk and detect decline in health
- Access to Vital Therapies
When healing the body, access to vital therapies can save lives. For instance, our youngest and most vulnerable patients have received infant high-flow oxygen therapy, thanks to donor support. From the funding of medical research to the life-changing and sometimes life-saving breakthroughs that result — your generous gifts can make a difference.
- Community Awareness
Screening for many conditions often leads to early detection, saving countless lives. With your support, the community benefits from free health and wellness testing, as well as engaging education about easy ways to improve whole-body health.
- Satisfied Critical Needs
Each year, critical needs of patients and the greater community are captured in a targeted list, allowing us to better serve the population. With the help of donor contributions, patients have benefited from improvements identified by this list, such as nursing education on new advanced therapies, or upgrades to patient rooms.