AdventHealth Medical Group is pleased to announce that Lee-Anne Choudree, AGACNP-BC, ACNPC-AG, has joined AdventHealth Medical Group Pain Medicine at Calhoun.
- Arthritis pain
- Central nervous system pain, including chronic headaches, post-stroke pain and spinal cord injury pain
- Chronic cancer-related pain
- Chronic pain, including pain caused by abdominal diseases, chronic pancreatitis, rheumatologic diseases, sickle cell anemia and vaginal/pelvic conditions
- Complex regional pain syndrome (CRPS)
- Joint pain, including pain in the feet, hands, hips and shoulders
- Peripheral nerve pain, including carpal tunnel syndrome, neuropathy and sciatica
- Spine pain, including back pain, chronic neck pain, facet joint pain, herniated discs and sacroiliac joint pain
- Sports injuries
Choudree is a certified acute care adult gerontology nurse practitioner who uses evidence-based practices to achieve the best possible outcomes for patients ages 13 and older. Choudree graduated from Addington Hospital/KZN Department of Health in Durban, South Africa. She earned a Master of Science in Nursing from Walden University in Minneapolis, Minnesota. She is certified as an adult gerontology acute care nurse practitioner by the American Nurses Credentialing Center and the American Association of Critical Care Nurses.
To schedule an appointment at AdventHealth Medical Group Pain Medicine at Calhoun, please call Call706-624-5071.