AdventHealth Medical Group is pleased to announce that Ashley Lumpkin, NP, has joined AdventHealth Medical Group Pain Medicine at Calhoun.
Lumpkin joins Sung Rock Cho, MD, at AdventHealth Medical Group Pain Medicine at Calhoun, which treats a wide variety of conditions and pain types, including:
- Arthritis pain
- Central nervous system pain, including chronic headaches, post-stroke pain and spinal cord injury pain
- Chronic cancer-related pain
- Chronic pain, including pain caused by abdominal diseases, chronic pancreatitis, rheumatologic diseases, sickle cell anemia and vaginal/pelvic conditions
- Complex regional pain syndrome (CRPS)
- Joint pain, including pain in the feet, hands, hips and shoulders
- Peripheral nerve pain, including carpal tunnel syndrome, neuropathy and sciatica
- Spine pain, including back pain, chronic neck pain, facet joint pain, herniated discs and sacroiliac joint pain
- Sports injuries
Lumpkin worked as a registered nurse for 8 years at both AdventHealth Gordon and AdventHealth Murray before becoming a certified nurse practitioner. She earned her Bachelor of Science in Nursing from the University of West Georgia. She completed her Master of Science in Nursing from the University of Alabama at Birmingham.
To schedule an appointment at AdventHealth Medical Group Pain Medicine at Calhoun, please call Call706-624-5071.