AdventHealth Gordon has updated its visitor policy. AdventHealth Gordon will begin allowing visitors for all patients with the following criteria on Tuesday, November 23:
- COVID-19 patients may have 1 visitor.
- Non-COVID patients may have multiple visitors.
- OB patients may have 2 visitors.
- Visitors under the age of 18 are not permitted unless they are seeking care.
- All visitors must wear a mask and stay in the patient’s room.
For the safety of the hospital’s team members and guests, AdventHealth Gordon’s common areas will remain closed at this time. Thank you for your understanding and assistance.
Choose the health content that’s right for you, and get it delivered right in your inbox.