AdventHealth Gordon has updated its visitor policy. AdventHealth Gordon will begin allowing visitors for all patients with the following criteria on Tuesday, November 23:
- COVID-19 patients may have 1 visitor.
- Non-COVID patients may have multiple visitors.
- OB patients may have 2 visitors.
- Visitors under the age of 18 are not permitted unless they are seeking care.
- All visitors must wear a mask and stay in the patient’s room.
For the safety of the hospital’s team members and guests, AdventHealth Gordon’s common areas will remain closed at this time. Thank you for your understanding and assistance.
Choose the health content that’s right for you, and get it delivered right in your inbox.
AdventHealth Gordon is hosting childbirth education and breastfeeding classes on Tuesday, June 13 and Tuesday, June 20 from 6 to 8 pm in The Baby Place lounge/classroom.
AdventHealth Gordon is hosting a Living Well class featuring Julia Danforth, MD, on Tuesday, June 13 at 6 pm at the Calhoun Seventh-day Adventist Church.
This month’s topic is “Nice Cream,” which will...
Health screenings — often done in annual checkups and exams — can give you essential insights about your health and find issues early when they’re easiest to treat, including cancer.