Right at Home
Home is where you feel most comfortable. It's also a place where you can heal. That's why the home-care team at AdventHealth Home Care Gordon, formerly Gordon Home Care, specializes in providing you with a range of home health care services in the very environment that’s most familiar to you. We’re proud to be the number one–rated home health care agency in Georgia, according to Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS). Our skilled home care nurses, aides, and therapists work together to help you recover after surgery, during a chronic illness, or whenever else you might need a helping hand. Asking for help takes strength. We want to answer your call with the comfortable at-home health care you deserve.
With a Compassionate Touch
- Rehab in Your Own Home
After returning from the hospital, you may still be unsteady. Or you need some help with washing your hair or doing meal planning. However you need help, AdventHealth Home Care Gordon, offers a full range of home health care services to support you as you rebuild your strength and re-establish your health at home. Whether you’re recovering from a knee replacement or adjusting to life after stroke, you never have to navigate these challenges alone. Our rehabilitation team will come to you, helping you meet every step along your path to full recovery with occupational and physical therapy at home. Rehabilitation takes courage and strength. Let us make it easier by being there.
- Nursing Care at Your Fingertips
When you’re at AdventHealth Home Care Gordon, you’re surrounded 24/7 by caring nurses and attentive staff. It’s different after you get home. But it doesn’t have to be. Our team of home care nurses and health care aides provides the same compassionate attention to you in your own home. For a chronic condition, after your surgery, or just day-to-day tasks, lean on us to assist you. The range of medical services we offer includes:
- Advanced Wound Care — For those wounds that won’t heal, we’ll help care for you with specialized attention to find relief quickly and efficiently.
- Disease Management/Education — When you understand your disease and condition, you can be empowered to move forward. Let us help educate you and manage your wellness.
- Infusion Therapy — In many cases, you have to go to a hospital for IV treatments. Our specialized nurses can bring this care to you, administering helpful medications intravenously with home IV therapy.
- Medication Management/Education — Keeping track of medications and appointments can be a daunting task. Let us give you the tools and support for you to handle this with confidence.
- Rehabilitation — Your physical and occupational therapists will help you find strength and regain motion from the comfort of your living room.
- Helping With the Smallest Details
Dusting the bookshelves, picking up your prescription, and reaching your back in the shower. From time to time, these duties and chores can get difficult. When that happens, call us. In our quest to provide whole-person wellness, our team of compassionate home health care aides do more than just care for you physically. We’re here to ease your mind and lift your spirit, too. We can help with a range of tasks, including:
- Assistance With Bathing, Grooming, and Dressing
- Meal Planning
- Medication Reminders
We want to make ourselves useful. We're always ready to take care of the small details so you can focus on the most important thing: your wellness.
- Awarded for Our Services
You deserve the best care. Every day, we work to provide that. We’re proud to be the only home health care provider in Georgia to have a five-star rating in quality of patient care from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS). All of which means, when you trust us with your at-home health care, you’ll be putting your faith in the best. Allow us to serve you.
Keeping You Comfortable as You Heal
We don’t just come to your home ready to offer hospital-caliber care. We come ready to serve with uncommon compassion. Our multidisciplinary approach to Home Care means we tend to all the details, from helping you regain your strength to helping you care for your pets. We connect you with the community resources, local services, and spiritual care you need to feel better, feel whole.