We're in This Together
At AdventHealth, you have an army of cancer care experts supporting you when you need it most. You will quickly learn that you can lean on your team of oncologists, radiologists, cancer surgeons, nurses, and more. With the latest technology, treatment programs, and diagnostic imaging, we’re all part of a nationwide network of community cancer programs and advanced cancer institutes. And we’re with you throughout every round of this fight.
Our programs have helped more people, with more types of cancer, benefit from some of the highest possible treatment outcomes in the nation. Imagine a world-class team of oncologists, physicians, counselors, wellness experts, and more, on-call and ready to make your treatment as quick, comfortable, and successful as possible. Now imagine cancer’s worst enemy. That’s us: the indefatigable cancer-fighting team at AdventHealth.
Better Care. Better Treatments. Better Outcomes.
- Support For Every Step
This is a time for you and your family to focus on what’s most important, and that’s healing — not all the logistics that go along with cancer care. Our personal Care Navigators (available at select locations) are here to help you schedule appointments, connect with your medical team, and assist with everything from financial questions to family conversations. Then there’s our integrated wellness network, with spas, social workers, and support groups, all geared to provide the care you need.
We don't just fight your cancer with breakthrough science, clinical trials, and advanced diagnostics and treatments; we fight it by helping you stay brave, optimistic, and spiritually lifted at every step. When you're our patient, you’ll never be alone in this journey.
- Leading-Edge Cancer Treatments
Be confident in your care, with access to one of the most active clinical trial sites in the nation, as well as groundbreaking research and treatments. Count on the team that has developed some of the most successful cancer programs in the country to be there for you, your family, and future generations.
Early detection is one of the most important steps to beating cancer. That's why we offer advanced screenings and diagnostic tests. Once we identify and locate the cancer, we work to beat it with the following proven technologies and treatments:
- Chemotherapy and radiation help shrink and destroy cancer cells and prevent them from spreading.
- Echocardiography is an ultrasound of your heart, helping us see every detail clearly, so we can monitor your heart health in real-time.
- High-Dose Rate (HDR) Brachytherapy and IMRT with RapidArc delivers more targeted radiation therapy, only where it's needed, to preserve as much healthy tissue as possible.
- Non-Surgical Options, including Stereotactic Radiosurgery, a relatively quick and painless method of destroying tumors, and targeted and hormone drug therapies.
- PET/CT Scanners are used for advanced imaging and early detection.
We also specialize in the some of the most advanced cancer treatments, minimally invasive surgeries, and therapies:
- Gamma Knife® Radiosurgery for brain and spine cancer patients, which is a surgical procedure performed only by AdventHealth that allows our experts to remove tumors without affecting the surrounding healthy tissue. Our patients have experienced lower risks of side effects, faster recovery times, and better outcomes.
- IORT – Intraoperative Radiation Therapy for breast cancer patients, which reduces damage done to healthy tissues and decreases (or eliminates) the number of post-surgery radiation treatments.
- MRI-Guided HDR Brachytherapy for prostate cancer patients, which is a minimally invasive outpatient procedure that limits your exposure to radiation through more targeted radiation therapy.
- Robotic Prostatectomy for prostate cancer patients, in which our oncology surgeons guide a highly precise surgical tool to operate on delicate organs, for better outcomes and minimum side effects.
- Connected, More Convenient Care
You’ll have the option to receive all your care under one roof, all to reduce stress, increase efficiency, and speed up your treatment. Imagine your radiation specialist working closely with your cancer surgeon and your physician seeing your X-rays the same day they’re taken. This is the connected, compassionate Cancer Care that improves outcomes and keeps you as relaxed and focused on your healing as possible. Trust our whole-person approach to care to help heal your body, ease your mind, and minister to your spirit at every step of your journey.
- Award-Winning Care
Your care comes first. But we're honored that making exceptional care a priority has helped us earn recognition for exceeding the highest standards of excellence by organizations, including:
- American College of Radiology
- American Society of Clinical Oncology
- National Accreditation Program for Breast Cancers
- National Cancer Institute
It’s not about collecting awards and accolades, though. Our focus is helping more people with more types of cancer receive the care, support, and encouragement they need and deserve. The awards are just a bonus.