Managing Diabetes Made Simple and Delicious
You can eat well even if you have diabetes. Sidestepping complicated recipes that make managing diabetes overwhelming, the 72 recipes in Simply Healthy: The Art of Eating Well, Diabetes Edition help you balance glucose levels while enjoying vibrant and delectable dishes.
- Over 100 gorgeous and inspiring full-color photos.
- Easy-to-follow options for breakfast, dinner, sides, salads, appetizers, and spreads.
- Must-try recipes reviewed by a certified diabetes educator.
- Complete nutrition information and serving sizes for every recipe.
- Recipe categories include vegan, vegetarian, gluten-free, low sugar, low sodium, and more.
- Introductory sections covering the fundamentals of diabetes and providing helpful insight from the Diabetes Institute team of certified registered dietitians and diabetes educators.
Simply Healthy proves that diabetic-friendly cooking can be simply enticing, flavorful, and achievable.