Dr. Tibbits’ groundbreaking research revealed that a failure or inability to forgive creates an inner anger disturbing our emotional, physical and spiritual well-being. And that anger kills through an array of ailments such as depression, stress, broken relationships and heart disease. But his work also revealed a solution: forgiveness. And this interactive guide will show you how to forgive – insight by insight, step by step.
This workbook takes you through a 6-week forgiveness program that is easy to understand and follow. It can be used as a self-study guide or in group discussion where you benefit from shared experiences and the motivation of group support.
This workbook can help you learn:
1. The steps along the path of the forgiveness journey – and where you are in that journey
2. How to find the freedom that comes through forgiveness
3. How to improve your future and your health through the choices you make today
4. How to reframe your past and find increased hope
5. How anger can work for you and pave the way for forgiveness
6. How to forgive yourself and become free of guilt and shame
Let the Forgive to Live Workbook- filled with discussion questions, self-assessments, exercises, specific steps, and case studies – start you on your forgiveness journey. A journey that will change your life forever.
* Includes an appendix on Tips for Leading a Group Discussion *