Inpatient Rehab in Action
At our AdventHealth Daytona Beach inpatient rehabilitation center gym, we’re ready to help you practice your mobility in different ways.
Our dedicated physical therapists at AdventHealth Daytona Beach can help you practice walking with assistive equipment.
At AdventHealth Waterman, our inpatient rehabilitation care includes advanced equipment, like the ergonomic Armeo®Spring for simultaneous arm and hand training.
Our AdventHealth Waterman inpatient rehabilitation gym is equipped with multiple tools and assistive devices designed with your healing in mind.
Scope of Services
Our rehabilitation centers are here to help you regain function and independence after a serious medical diagnosis, such as a stroke, brain injury, spinal cord injury, loss of a limb or heart attack. Together, we’ll create a rehab plan that meets your needs and helps get you back to living your best life. Our expert care includes:
- Comprehensive Rehabilitation
- Brain Injury Rehabilitation
- Stroke Rehabilitation
- Amputation Rehabilitation
Inpatient Rehabilitation FAQs
- How do I get into your inpatient rehabilitation facility program?
- Are all inpatient rehabilitation facilities and programs the same?
- What insurances do you take?
- What diagnoses do you treat?
- I have been accepted into AdventHealth Inpatient Rehabilitation, what should I bring?
- Who is the care team?
- What should I expect once I arrive?