Here to Help You Heal
We know that an accident, illness or injury can be a big setback on your life journey, but you can push beyond it with a world-class team of rehabilitation experts by your side to help you heal. With 12 private rooms, designated room for patients undergoing bariatric procedures and even telemetry capabilities, our inpatient rehabilitation in Orlando can bring you the best possible care that puts your individual needs first.
You can expect these world-class services within our program:
- Healing environment that encourages soothing social spaces
- Home-like stations to help practice and restore independence in daily activities
- 100-feet vector gait track allowing patients to practice walking without the fear or risk of falling
- Technology to support ultimate patient safety when transferring
- ArmeoSpring advanced arm and hand rehabilitation technology
Get Your Questions Answered
- How do I start your inpatient rehabilitation program?
We accept referrals from physicians, care managers, insurance companies, advocates, families and patients. Call our admissions team at Call352-253-5789. We will be happy to help you navigate the referral process.
- What insurances do you accept?
We accept all insurances; however, some health plans do not cover inpatient rehabilitation facility care. Our admissions team will work with your care manager to communicate coverage based on your insurance plan.
- What diagnoses do you treat?
We offer medical and rehabilitation treatment for adults 18 years of age and older who have sustained a new injury or onset of illness including:
- Cardiac issues
- Respiratory difficulties
- Brain injury
- Spinal cord injury
- Orthopedic limb loss
- Neurological/medical diagnoses
- Major medical issues
Please note that not all patients with these diagnoses require an inpatient rehabilitation admission, and each patient is subject to insurance benefits guidelines.
- I have been accepted into AdventHealth Inpatient Rehabilitation, what should I bring?
You will be expected to get up and dressed every day. Please pack as if you are going on a trip. This includes:
- An assortment of comfortable clothes
- Footwear and socks
- Comb or hairbrush
- Shaving supplies
- Shampoo and other hair care products
- Hearing aids/batteries
- What should I expect once I arrive?
The first few days of your stay will include evaluation of self-care and mobility skills, as well as a cognitive evaluation. The evaluation will include you and your family. We will work with you to identify your personal goals to develop your care plan. Our goal is to get you home safely after your inpatient rehabilitation stay. We may recommend home modifications and equipment to allow you maximum independence at home.
To Get You Back to the Life You Love
Our inpatient rehabilitation center is here to help you regain function and independence after a serious medical diagnosis, such as a stroke, brain injury, spinal cord injury, loss of a limb or heart attack. Together, we’ll create a personalized rehab plan that meets your needs and helps get you back to living your best life.
Our expert care includes:
- Physical medicine physician
- Rehabilitation nursing
- Physical and occupational therapy
- Speech-language pathology
- Specialty physician consults
- Assistive technology
- Medical psychology
- Dietary consultation
- Care management
- Pastoral care
- Orthotic and prosthetic services