To Get You Moving Without Pain
When every movement is painful, you might feel like you’re missing out on life’s important moments. But you aren’t alone. For the rheumatology specialists at AdventHealth, improving your quality of life is more than their job; it’s their mission.
To Help You Find Relief From Chronic Pain
- Rheumatology Conditions We Treat
The rheumatology specialists at AdventHealth — which include rheumatologists, pediatric rheumatologists and other health care professionals — work tirelessly to help you balance your medications, manage your condition and regain functioning.
We treat both autoimmune diseases and musculoskeletal conditions to help ease chronic pain from:
- Autoimmune disease
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Inflammatory bowel disease (Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis)
- Polymyalgia rheumatica (muscle pain and stiffness in the shoulders and hips)
- Psoriatic arthritis
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Scleroderma (hardening and tightening of the skin)
- Rheumatology Signs and Symptoms
If you visit your doctor and you wonder, “why am I being referred to a rheumatologist?” it’s likely because the pain you’re experiencing could be caused by arthritis symptoms or psoriatic arthritis symptoms, such as:
- Anemia (lack of red blood cells)
- Foot pain
- Joint pain, tenderness, swelling, stiffness or deformity
- Loss of joint function or range of motion
- Lower back pain
- Swollen fingers and toes
Our team diagnoses rheumatic diseases and offers proven treatment of arthritis, rheumatoid arthritis and psoriatic arthritis, as well as other issues. Treatment options can be as simple as trigger point injections for muscle pain, or more complex, depending on your condition.