You Can Change a Life
When you volunteer in our hospital, you give a priceless gift — whether you’re directly serving patients, supporting the clerical and administrative foundation of our hospital, or helping visitors find gifts for their loved ones.
Volunteering with AdventHealth Zephyrhills is also a great way to build unique skills and gain experience in a state-of-the-art health care facility — all while making a difference in the lives of others.
Hospital volunteer opportunities are available for those age 16 and older. Time commitments begin at one four-hour shift each week.
Ready to get started? Below you will find the on-line application. Please note: the application process can take anywhere from three to four weeks.
1. Complete the following forms:
2. You will be contacted to schedule a phone interview.
3. Your background check will be sent for approval.
4. You will be emailed information about your online orientation.
5. Upon completion of orientation, you will complete a drug and TB screening.
6. Schedule an appointment with the Volunteer Office to receive your assignment, shirt and badge.
If you’re interested in helping us fulfill our mission of extending the healing ministry of Christ while making a meaningful impact in the Zephyrhills community, we encourage you to volunteer at our hospital. If you have any questions, please email [email protected] or call 813-779-6256.