Compassionate and Comprehensive Pediatric Health Care
You’d do anything to keep your children protected, happy, and healthy. That feeling never stops. We want to take some of the worry off your shoulders and put it into our hands with our expert pediatric health care. At AdventHealth Waterman, formerly Florida Hospital Waterman, our world-class pediatrics department is ready to support you and your child with warmth, expertise, personalized care, and even a sense of fun. Our brand-new pediatric unit consists of all private rooms, and a fun and colorful environment to make sure your child feels as comfortable as possible. Backed by the award-winning care at AdventHealth for Children, you’ll have access to dozens of pediatric specialists, from allergists to oncologists and everything in between.
We'll Give Your Everything Everything We've Got
- Pediatric Specialties Provide Focused Care
- Striving for the Best Diagnostics and Pediatric Treatment Options
- A Hospital Environment Built With Kids in Mind
- CREATION Life in the Community
When Every Second Counts, We’re Ready
AdventHealth for Children's pediatric emergency department at AdventHealth Waterman was designed with your little ones in mind.
You won't find a more experienced, compassionate team closer to home.
- Staffed by board-certified emergency medicine physicians, advanced practitioners and specially trained nurses
- Open 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- 8 beds designed from the ground up to be child-friendly and scare-free
- Four specialized ambulances and one helicopter providing emergency transfer
- Access to 140 pediatric specialists practicing 35 subspecialties dedicated to healing children
- Nationally recognized for excellence in nursing and quality patient care
Caring for the Whole Family
Now is the time for you to focus on your child, not logistics. Our multidisciplinary care team not only helps children get the medical care they need and deserve, we help families find hope and confidence. That means connecting you with local community resources and support groups, even helping you find a ride to your child’s appointments. Whatever the need, big or small, we’re here to support every member of the family throughout your child's care journey.