Take Back Your Life
Whether you’re undergoing surgery, delivering a baby or living with chronic pain that’s lasted months or even years, our interventional radiologists, anesthesiologists and nurse anesthetists will be at your side with the expertise to keep you safe and address your pain needs.
Working together with you and your family, we’ll uncover the source of your pain and find the pain management techniques that will reduce or alleviate your symptoms. You can count on AdventHealth Ottawa, formerly Ransom Memorial Health, to help you find pain relief and get you back to living the life you love.
With Expertise and Compassion
- Your Chronic Pain Condition is Unique
At AdventHealth Ottawa, formerly Ransom Memorial Health, your health is our top priority. That’s why we work to uncover the cause of your pain and find the right treatment that meets your needs.
If you’re planning surgery, your care team will likely order a nerve block to control your pain during the procedure. Nerve blocks can also help you recover faster and with less medication when you go home.
Our pain specialists also use safe and effective approaches to treat many common and complex chronic pain conditions including:
- Abdominal pain
- Back and neck pain
- Complex regional pain syndrome
- Degenerative disc pain
- Facial pain
- Herniated disc
- Muscular injuries
- Myofascial pain syndrome
- Nerve damage
- Phantom limb pain
- Non-Surgical Pain Management Treatments
You deserve the best in care and the latest in innovations. That’s why our pain management techniques include the newest and safest treatments in minimally invasive procedures including:
- Interventional Injections and Nerve Blocks to temporarily block pain in a group of nerves (ganglion)
- Intraspinal Infusion to treat chronic pain when other treatments such as medicines and injections have not provided relief
- Ultrasound-Guided Peripheral Nerve Stimulation
- Radiofrequency Ablation to heat a small area of nerve tissue to reduce pain
- Radiofrequency Ablation for Splanchnic Nerve to treat resistant, chronic abdominal pain and chronic pancreatitis
- Ultrasound-Guided Occipital Nerve Radiofrequency Ablation to treat chronic occipital headaches which can be caused by trauma to the occipital nerve
Meet the Pain Management Team
Find Pain Care at AdventHealth Ottawa
Formerly known as Ransom Memorial Health
Formerly known as RMH Pain Management Clinic