Virtual Care in the Comfort of Your Home
We’re here to provide your family with the convenient, quality care you need — when and where ever you need it. If you’re feeling sick or just want to seek care with a physician for the first time, you can now schedule a traditional or telehealth appointment with a health care professional.
AdventHealth providers offer the following kinds of visits via telehealth:
- Follow-up visits
- New patient visits
- Sick visits
- Wellness visits
Simply call your AdventHealth provider’s office or the AdventHealth Patient Resource Team at Call828-527-0015 to get started.
- I’ve never been to an AdventHealth physician before. Can I still use telehealth?
- What will I need for a telehealth appointment?
- Which providers offer telehealth?
- What kind of visit can happen through telehealth?
- What are the hours of operation for telehealth?
Get Important Updates on Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Stay up-to-date on current coronavirus information and get tips for keeping your family health by visiting our dedicated website: CoronavirusResourceHub.com. You can even sign up for convenient email and text alerts.