Skip to main content
Recipe for Mini Pumpkin Pies
- Yield: 12
- Preheat oven to 400°
- In a bowl, mix the ingredients together.
- Cut out 3” circles with a biscuit cutter into premade or homemade pie crust.
- Spoon about a tbsp of the mix into the center of the dough, sealing with water around the edges.
- Fold the dough in half, crimp with a fork, and add slits on top for ventilation.
- Bake for about 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- 1/2 cup of pumpkin purée
- 1 tbsp granulated sugar
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg