Due to the rise in COVID-19 cases in the community, AdventHealth Gordon has updated its visitor policy. AdventHealth Gordon is allowing visitors for patients with the following criteria:
- COVID-19 patients may have 1 visitor.
- Non-COVID patients may have 1 visitor at a time.
- OB patients may have 2 visitors.
- Visitors under the age of 18 are not permitted unless they are seeking care.
- All visitors must wear a mask and stay in the patient’s room.
For the safety of the hospital’s team members and guests, AdventHealth Gordon’s common areas will remain closed at this time.
We encourage those experiencing COVID-19 symptoms to please seek testing at local urgent cares, primary care clinics and pharmacies to avoid additional strain on the hospital emergency department. If you’re having difficulty breathing, please come to the ER. Thank you for your understanding and assistance.
Choose the health content that’s right for you, and get it delivered right in your inbox.