AdventHealth Gordon held a maternity fair on Sunday, July 21 for those in the community that are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or parents of an infant.
The event included a panel of maternity experts, tours of the new Baby Place, local vendor booths, giveaways, door prizes and light refreshments.
“Having a child is truly a life-changing miracle,” said Garrett Nudd, director of marketing and foundation president at AdventHealth Gordon. “We are committed to providing a network of support for all mothers and families in our community to help care for those miracles.”
Speakers of the event included Donald Taylor, MD, of AdventHealth Medical Group OB/GYN at Curtis Parkway, Jodi Kuhlman, MD, an anesthesiologist at AdventHealth Gordon, Jason Skiwski, MD, of AdventHealth Medical Group Family Medicine, Internal Medicine and Pediatrics at Curtis Parkway, Jordan Douthitt, RN, an obstetrical nurse at AdventHealth Gordon, Renee Theus, a lactation counselor at AdventHealth Gordon and Carlos Rosa, a patient access coordinator at AdventHealth Gordon.
Local vendors included:
- AdventHealth Medical Group Family Medicine, Internal Medicine and Pediatrics at Curtis Parkway
- AdventHealth Medical Group OB/GYN at Curtis Parkway
- The Baby Place at AdventHealth Gordon
- Northwest Georgia Public Health WIC
- Abbott Nutrition
- The Family Resource Center- First Steps/parents as Teachers (PAT)
- AGC Pediatrics
- White’s Pediatrics
- Safe Kids
- March of Dimes
- Right from the Start Medical Assistance Group
To learn more about our services, visit AdventHealthGordon.com. To schedule a tour of the new Baby Place, call Call706-879-4737.