Care Advocacy is the next level of integrated care from AdventHealth, helping eliminate any pain points that our consumers face when focusing on their healthcare. Using the AdventHealth app, your Care Advocate team works alongside you and your doctor to make sure you get your questions answered as quickly as possible.
Care Advocacy FAQs
- What is Care Advocacy?
- How does Care Advocacy work?
- What can my Care Advocate do?
- How do I access Care Advocacy?
- When can I start using Care Advocacy?
- When is the Care Advocate available?
- Can I call or email my Care Advocate?
- Who can talk with a Care Advocate?
- Do I have to be a patient to use it?
- How much does talking to a Care Advocate cost?
- I don't have a PCP, how do I find one?
- How is my information protected?
- Are there Care Advocates that speak Spanish?
AdventHealth App FAQs
- Where do I get the AdventHealth app?
- How do I create a login for the AdventHealth app?
- I forgot the password for my AdventHealth app.
- What do I do if my AdventHealth app account is disabled?
- Who can I contact if I'm having issues with the app?