This facility may not interview all applicants for vacancies. Those applicants to be interviewed will be contacted by the facility. Applications will only be accepted for specific job positions and will be considered active for ninety (90) days following their submission. If applicants wish to be further considered after this time period, or for a job position not listed on this application, they must submit a new application.
- I verify that all of the information on this application and on resumes and exhibits submitted to the facility is true, correct, and complete. I have not omitted any information sought by the facility. I authorize the facility to review and use information about me that is available on the Internet. I understand that any false, misleading, incomplete or omitted information on this application, or in resumes and exhibits submitted to the facility, will result in ineligibility for employment or termination of employment, whenever discovered. I further understand that if the facility requests a background check/criminal record check under the Fair Credit Reporting Act, I will receive a separate notice regarding that investigation and must provide written authorization as a condition of consideration for employment.
- I understand that this application is not a job offer or employment contract with AdventHealth or any facility. I understand that employment with AdventHealth or any facility is "at will" and based on mutual consent. If hired, either AdventHealth, the facility, can cease the employment relationship at any time with or without prior notice or requirement of cause.
- Employment is subject to completion of pre-employment procedures, including but not limited to, verifying employment/personal references; conducting a background investigation/criminal record check; verifying driving record (if appropriate), and confirmation of licensure or registration. I understand that if the facility requests a background check/criminal record check under the Fair Credit Reporting Act, I will receive a separate notice regarding that investigation and must provide written or electronic authorization as a condition of consideration for employment.
- Applicants hired by the facility must complete a Federal I-9 form and provide verifying documentation of their legal right to reside and work in the United States.
- All applicants extended a conditional job offer will be asked to submit to testing for the current illegal use of drugs. Any applicant who declines to consent or submit to testing, or who produces a positive test result for the illegal use of drugs, will not be further considered for employment.
- Applicants extended a conditional job offer may be asked to consent and submit to a medical exam conducted by a health care practitioner selected by the facility or to complete a medical questionnaire. Applicants who decline to provide information and/or submit to the medical exam will not be further considered for employment.