Empowering Children to be Their Very Best
Learn. Thrive. Grow. Learn how this one of a kind educational facility is empowering children to learn, thrive and grow, so that they can be their very best.
All Your Questions, Answered
We know that when parents are choosing an early learning center, they want as much information as possible. We've answered your frequently asked questions so you can make the best decision for your child and your family.
- What safety measurements are being implemented due to COVID-19?
- Why is early childhood education important?
- If I pre-register, does that mean I have a spot?
- Does the West Lakes Early Learning Center provide scholarship opportunities?
- Will the West Lakes Early Learning Center be open to families of all incomes?
- Are there any additional fees outside of tuition?
- Does the West Lakes Early Learning Center participate in Community Coordinated Care for Children (4C) services?
- What services will children have access to at West Lakes Early Learning Center?
- Are meals free? Does the center accommodate special diets?
- What are the hours of operation?
- Will you offer a Florida VPK Program?
- Will I receive daily updates and reports on my child’s progress and activities at West Lakes Early Learning Center?
- What do I need to bring with me to register?