West Lakes Early Learning Center Enrollment Details
Below are items West Lakes Early Learning Center will provide at enrollment time:
- Application for Enrollment
- Infant/Young Toddler Information (PR32) for children under two years old.
- Safe Sleep Practices Parent Letter, signed by the parent (Infants only).
- The Parent Handbook and Parent Handbook Addendum explains in detail, West Lakes Early Learning Center policies and procedures. The parents will sign the Application for Enrollment indicating they understand these policies and procedures as written in the handbook.
- Photo/Video/Social Media Release Form
- Allergy/Dietary Restriction form PR178 on file, if applicable
- Recurring Payment Plan Authorization Form for Credit Card or ACH, signed by parent/guardian, if applicable