Our Facility Hours and Policies
In response to the coronavirus pandemic, some of our location policies may have changed. Please view the information below for updates on hours, cancellations and more.
- COVID-19 Testing Sites
AdventHealth Ocala performs medical screening exams for all patients who visit our Emergency Room. However, AdventHealth Ocala is not a designated COVID-19 testing site. If you come here for a COVID-19 test, your visit will be treated as an Emergency Room visit. For more information, please call our AdventHealth coronavirus hotline at 877-847-8747 or visit our Coronavirus Resource Hub.
- Visitor Hours and Restrictions
AdventHealth Ocala COVID-19 Visitation Policies were created with the safety of our patients, our patients’ families and team members in mind. Beginning Tuesday, September 8, patient visits may occur again as follows:
- Patients who are not suspected of having COVID-19 may have one visitor per day.
- Patients suspected of having COVID-19 are restricted to telephone/virtual visits only.
- Patients under the age of 18, regardless of their COVID-19 status, may be accompanied by two adult visitors at a time per day.
- Obstetric patients may be accompanied by two adult visitors per day. Symptomatic COVID-19 Obstetric patients are restricted to telephone/virtual visits.
- Exceptions may be made for extenuating circumstances such as imminent end-of-life or unique patient support needs.
Visitors who are sick will not be permitted to enter the hospital, unless they are seeking personal, medical care.
All visitors will continue to be screened and have their temperature taken upon entrance to the facilities. Visitors must wear appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) to include a face covering.
- Volunteer Restrictions
- For volunteer inquires, please contact the Volunteer Office at Call352-671-2153.
- Facility Tours, Lectures and Events
- Cancelled until further notice
- Open Entrances
- ER: 24/7
- Palmer (main) Lobby: Visitors entrance from 10 am to 6 pm
- Johnson (admission) Lobby: Open for outpatient surgery patients admission
- Wellness Center
- Will be closing until further notice beginning March 19 at 5 pm