When you support the AdventHealth Foundation West Florida, you help us provide whole-person, compassionate care to AdventHealth patients and their families.
The AdventHealth Foundation West Florida supports programs and services throughout AdventHealth West Florida hospitals, including: Carrollwood, Connerton, Dade City, North Pinellas, Ocala, Tampa, Wesley Chapel and Zephyrhills.
It is with your help that we are able to fund lifesaving projects that benefit you, your loved ones, and our community.
- empower us to help more people live their best, most vibrant lives.
- help us build new facilities, fund leading-edge technology, and develop groundbreaking ways of treating illness and disease.
- enable us to provide complete care that heals what hurts, eases minds, and lifts spirits.
Your generosity heals.
Meet the Foundation West Florida Team
- Lisa Altman - Director, Corporate Philanthropy and Special Events
- Lily Conrad - Executive Director, Operations and Philanthropy Services
- McKenzie Doll - Philanthropy Officer, Hillsborough County
- Caitlin Eason - Coordinator, Donor Relations and Annual Giving
- Danielle Gantt - Director of Internal Operations
- Jenna Krager - Executive Director, Ocala
- Samantha Lamia - Manager, Corporate Philanthropy and Events
- Kristen McCall - Regional Vice President
- Brenda L. McGehee - Foundation Coordinator
- Megan Miller - Executive Director, Pasco County
- Jennifer Russ - Director, Donor Relations and Annual Giving
- Kourtney Sanchez - Executive Director, Hillsborough County
- Nicolette Simms - Operations and Philanthropy Coordinator
- Sofia Zaronias - Executive Director, North Pinellas
Volunteer Leadership - Boards of Directors
- AdventHealth Carrollwood Foundation
- AdventHealth Dade City and AdventHealth Zephyrhills Foundations
- AdventHealth North Pinellas Foundation
- AdventHealth Ocala Foundation
- AdventHealth Tampa Foundation
- AdventHealth Wesley Chapel Foundation