Careers at AdventHealth Ocala
At AdventHealth Ocala, we relentlessly pursue better health care. It’s a rewarding journey — one that challenges us in the best possible way and inspires us to imagine what medical care can and should be.
We are a nationally recognized medical center with 425 acute-care beds, serving our neighbors in Ocala and Marion counties and the surrounding areas. If you’re looking for Ocala hospital jobs, you might be a good fit for our team of Ocala nurses, medical assistants, nurse assistants, patient care and health administration professionals.
When you’re ready to elevate your career in health care, we invite you to explore the variety of medical jobs in Ocala and our open positions at AdventHealth Ocala.
Leading the Way in Health Care Employment
AdventHealth is honored to have been named one of the nation’s “Best Employers for Veterans by Forbes. 8,500 veterans were surveyed on topics including workplace safety, competitive pay, opportunities for advancement, diversity and inclusion and company image. Forbes also recognized AdventHealth as a Best in State overall employer in Florida.
The Best Employers for Veterans by Forbes
America's Best-in-State Employers by Forbes
AdventHealth Ocala at a Glance
Career Benefits at AdventHealth Ocala
Just as we support whole-person care for our patients at AdventHealth Ocala, we fully support our team members in their professional and personal development. AdventHealth Ocala team members can benefit from:
- An inclusive work environment
- Benefits and paid days off on day one
- Career development opportunities
- Competitive, market-based pay
- Debt-free education
- Student loan support programs
Teaming Up to Provide Winning Care
As part of our commitment to our community, we partner with local sports teams, theme parks and organizations to bring world-class medical care and education to athletes and sports fans alike — and our team members, too. As part of the AdventHealth team, you’ll receive exclusive discounts on select tickets and season passes.
Ocala Area Fast Facts
Ocala was established in 1849 and now offers many different types of outdoor activities, indoor attractions and countless opportunities to eat, shop and play. Learn more about Ocala:
- We’re the Horse Capital of the World: With a history of Kentucky Derby Winners, world-famous competitions and local horse farms, the love of horses runs deep in Ocala.
- Adventure is always within reach: Ocala is surrounded by beautiful natural parks and springs that offer countless ways to enjoy the great outdoors.
- Explore our downtown: Our charming and historic downtown is filled with one-of-kind shops and delicious restaurants.
- Find fun activities nearby: If you’re ready to venture out of Ocala, beaches and amusement parks are just a short drive away.
These are just a few reasons why Ocala is the perfect place to launch (or continue) your health care career. Discover the Ocala hospital jobs available at AdventHealth Ocala.