Creating a Future Greater As a Whole
Our Nurse Residency Program is designed to help recent nursing graduates make a smooth transition into their first RN role.
The Nurse Residency Program is committed to providing you with the education and skills you need to succeed.
ExperienceLess than one year of nursing experience RN licensure
EducationGraduated from an accredited nursing program
NCLEXRN license in-hand by designated start date
- One-on-one training and mentorship with an experienced preceptor
- Clinical ladders to help you advance in your career
- Tuition reimbursement for ASN, BSN, and MSN students
- Opportunities to participate in volunteer efforts both locally and globally
- Employee referral bonus
- Faith-based environment that is nationally recognized for excellence in patient safety
- Visa sponsorship for international students graduating from U.S. nursing schools
Nurse Residency Programs
- Tampa, Florida
- Tavares, Florida
- Ocala, Florida
- Orlando, Florida
- Lakeland, Florida
- Daytona, Florida
- North Carolina
With 300+ facilities, AdventHealth provides opportunities for local nursing jobs in nine different states.
Teaming Up to Provide Winning Care
As part of our commitment to our community, we partner with local sports teams, theme parks and organizations to bring world-class medical care and education to athletes and sports fans alike — and our team members, too. As part of the AdventHealth team, you’ll receive exclusive discounts on select tickets and season passes.