Be a Part of Something Bigger
What does it mean to find your purpose? To have a career that’s not just your job, but also your calling? It means joining a team that believes anything can be accomplished when skill and ambition are matched with commitment and faith.
At AdventHealth Ottawa, formerly Ransom Memorial Health, in the Franklin County area, you're more than an employee. You're part of a community of compassionate caregivers who value cutting-edge research and technology as much as we value prayer. Find fulfilling AdventHealth career opportunities and help us provide the high-quality, complete care that heals your neighbors' bodies and minds as well as their spirit. Everyone is welcome, regardless of background, race, religion, or culture.
To encourage any resident of Franklin County who is interested in a health-related career to pursue the necessary education, and hopefully find employment to meet the health needs of this County.
- Must have a permanent address in Franklin County, and/or an employee of AdventHealth Ottawa. Please note, if married, you and your spouse must have a Franklin County address unless you are an employee of AdventHealth Ottawa.
- Must be enrolled in or accepted in a health-related program which is offered by an accredited institution; basic pre-requisite courses such as general education classes, pre-med, or pre-nursing are not acceptable.
- Cumulative grade point average must be 3.00 or above from the most recent school attended.
- Money may be used for the upcoming Summer 2019, Fall 2019 or Spring 2020 semesters.
- Applicants must reapply each year. This is not an automatic renewal.
- Applications may be filled out online and printed using the link below. (Please read all instructions first)
- Only computer printed or typed applications will be accepted. No handwritten applications will be accepted.
- Applications must be postmarked by Friday, March 1, 2019. No applications will be considered if postmarked after this date.
- Two signed letters of recommendation must accompany this application. Neither reference letter may be provided by an immediate family member. Without these recommendations the application will not be considered.
- Submit copy of official transcript from the most recent school attended with the completed application.
- Submit copy of acceptance letter from an accredited two-year or four-year school that offers a healthcare curriculum.
- Return completed application, transcript, acceptance letter and two letters of recommendation to:
Director of Volunteer Services
1301 South Main Street
Ottawa, KS 66067
- The applicant will be willing to arrange an interview with members of the Scholarship Committee, if requested.
- Scholarship Application