While you’re visiting your loved one, we've thought of everything you might need. From a delicious, healthy cafeteria to a peaceful onsite chapel, our visitor services offer support for all your physical and spiritual needs.
Terrace Cafe is open to the public.
Working together with dietitians and chefs, we’ve created something delicious and nutritious: the Terrace Café. To place a grill order, call
Call606-598-5104, ext. 3231 any time when the Café is open.
Open daily. Hours:
- 6 am to 2 pm and 3 pm to 9:00 pm.
Terrace Café Hot Bar:
- Breakfast: 6:30 am to 9 am
- Lunch 10:30 am to 1:30 pm
- Dinner 6 pm to 9:00 pm
- Breakfast 7 am to 9 am
- Lunch 10 am to 1:30 pm
- Dinner 6 pm to 8:00 pm
Grill Open Daily
- Monday-Friday 6 am to 1:30 pm and 3 pm to 9 am
- Saturday-Sunday closed
Our Café also offers catering for functions within and outside the hospital. Call
Call606-598-5104, ext. 3233.
Hospital Gift Gallery
Gift Gallery is open to public.
Brighten your loved one’s day with a gift from The Gift Gallery. Choose from candles, balloons, plush animals, and much more. To send a gift to your loved one’s room, simply call us at
Call606-598-1029 or email [email protected].
Open Monday through Friday. Hours:
- Monday through Thursday: 7 am to 3:30 pm.
- Friday: 8 am to 2 pm.
- Closed 12:00 noon to 1:00 pm daily for lunch.
Pastoral Care and Onsite Chapel
Ready to offer words of counsel, a kind, listening ear, or a personalized prayer, our chaplain is on call 24/7. He can also connect you with a leader from your own religious community. You can reach our hospital chaplain, Marlon Robinson, at
When you need a quiet place to contemplate, visit our Saul and Lois Goins Chapel, located on the main floor beside The Gift Gallery. It’s the perfect spot to ponder, pray, and find peace.
Hospital Visiting Hours
AdventHealth Manchester patient visitation is following the guidelines of Center for Disease Control (CDC), the State of Kentucky, and AdventHealth Corporate.
AdventHealth Manchester is committed to the safety of its patients, its team members, and the community. The following are the new visitation policies effective April 13, 2022; please note these are subject to change:
- All visitors must wear appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) as indicated in the PPE policy.
- Visitation hours: Daily from 10 am to 8 pm
- ICU - Immediate family only, limited to 30 minutes every 2 hours between the hours of 10 am to 8 pm
- OB/Labor and Delivery - Regular visitation hours
- OB Post-Partum 10 am to 8 pm
- Arrangements for overnight stays must be made with the charge nurse