We’re Here for You
You’re here because you care about your loved ones. As they go through major milestones or face health challenges, you show your support through encouraging words and quality time spent together.
While you’re there for your loved one, AdventHealth Manchester, formerly Manchester Memorial Hospital, is here for you. We know how stressful a visit to the hospital can be, and we know it’s hard to focus on your loved one when you’re hungry or worried about parking. So you can provide that steady shoulder to lean on, we’re here to lend support in any way we can — from food to an on-call chaplain. We've gathered visitor resources and hospital information to help make your visit as stress-free as possible. What else do you need for an easier visit? Just ask. We’re happy to provide.
Learn more about the full range of guest services we offer.
Experience Our Visitor Services
- Hospital Amenities and Visiting Hours
While you’re visiting your loved one, we've thought of everything you might need. From a delicious, healthy cafeteria to a peaceful onsite chapel, our visitor services offer support for all your physical and spiritual needs.
DUE TO COVID-19: Terrace Cafe is closed to the public.
Working together with dietitians and chefs, we’ve created something delicious and nutritious: the Terrace Café. To place a grill order, call Call606-598-5104, ext. 3231 any time when the Café is open.
Open daily. Hours:
- 6 am to 2 pm and 3 pm to 10 pm.
Terrace Café Hot Bar:
- Weekdays: 11 am to 1:30 pm and 7 pm to 10 pm.
- Weekends: 7 pm to 9 pm.
Our Café also offers catering for functions within and outside the hospital. Call Call606-598-5104, ext. 3233.
Hospital Gift Shop
DUE TO COVID-19: Gift Shop is closed to the public at this time.
Brighten your loved one’s day with a gift from The Gift Gallery. Choose from candles, balloons, plush animals, and much more. To send a gift to your loved one’s room, simply call us at Call606-598-1029 or email [email protected].
Open Monday through Friday. Hours:
- Monday through Thursday: 9 am to 4:45 pm.
- Friday: 9 am to 2 pm.
Pastoral Care and Onsite Chapel
Ready to offer words of counsel, a kind, listening ear, or a personalized prayer, our chaplain is on call 24/7. He can also connect you with a leader from your own religious community. You can reach our hospital chaplain, Mark Bondarenko, at Call606-598-1016.
When you need a quiet place to contemplate, visit our Saul and Lois Goins Chapel, located on the main floor beside The Gift Gallery. It’s the perfect spot to ponder, pray, and find peace.
Hospital Visiting Hours
AdventHealth Manchester will re-open patient visitation on a restricted basis effective Friday, December 18, 2020. AdventHealth Manchester is following the guidelines of Center for Disease Control (CDC), the State of Kentucky, and AdventHealth Corporate.
AdventHealth Manchester is committed to the safety of their patients, their team members, and the community. The following are the new visitation policies effective 12/18/2020; please note these are subject to change:
- Each patient in the care of AdventHealth Manchester Hospital will be permitted to have one visitor per day. This must be the same visitor each day. New visiting hours are 10:00am-12:00pm and 4:00-6:00pm daily.
- Visitor exceptions will be made for end of life and critical care patient families, pediatric patients, and Labor & Delivery patients.
- Emergency Room patients are permitted one visitor 24/7.
- We are following the required long-term care restrictions made by CMS. When we have a long-term care patient, no visitors permitted for that patient.
- Patients, when applicable, will be pre-screened on the phone prior to their appointment, then screened again upon arrival at the hospital or any outpatient services.
- Prior to entry of any of our locations, including offsite clinics, everyone will be screened.
- Patients at our outpatient locations (clinics, physical therapies, etc.) are permitted to have one person accompany them to their appointment.
- No visitors with flu-like symptoms, which include cough, sore throat, fever, chills, aches, runny or stuffy nose, and vomiting or diarrhea will be permitted.
- Overnight guest stay will be limited and must receive approval.
- Our main lobby will be closed. Our emergency department is open 24/7. The Emergency Department entrance should be used to enter the hospital.
- Getting Here is Easy
You have a lot of things to think about. Finding a parking spot shouldn't be one of them. This is why we offer ample visitor parking at our Clay County hospital. It's free, so you can stay as long as you like without worrying about mounting fees.
- Pastoral Care
A hospital stay can be an unexpected, anxious and a lonely time, not only for loved ones, but family and friends as well. AdventHealth Manchester knows that your spiritual care is also an important part of the healing process. That’s why members of the Department of Pastoral Care are available to you and your loved ones during your time in the hospital, providing you with spiritual care and support.
Contact a Chaplain
Patients, their family members or friends can request a visit from a chaplain, and we are also available to assist clergy or other pastors coming to visit their congregants.