While you’re here visiting your loved one, we've thought of everything you might need. From a delicious, healthy cafeteria to a peaceful onsite chapel, our caregiver services offer support for all your physical and spiritual needs.
Working together with dietitians and chefs, we’ve created something delicious and nutritious: the Terrace Café. To place a grill order, call
Call606-598-5104, ext. 3231 any time when the Café is open.
Open daily. Hours:
- 6 am to 2 pm and 3 pm to 10 pm.
Terrace Café Hot Bar:
- Weekdays: 11 am to 1:30 pm and 6 pm to 9 pm.
- Weekends: 7 pm to 9 pm.
Our Café also offers catering for functions within and outside the hospital. Call
Call606-598-5104, ext. 3233.
Hospital Gift Shop
Brighten your loved one’s day with a gift from The Gift Gallery. Choose from candles, balloons, plush animals, and much more. To send a gift to your loved one’s room, simply call us at
Call606-598-1029 or email [email protected].
Open Monday through Friday. Hours:
- Monday through Thursday: 9 am to 4:45 pm.
- Friday: 9 am to 2 pm.
Pastoral Care and Onsite Chapel
Ready to offer words of counsel, a kind, listening ear, or a personalized prayer, our chaplain is on call 24/7. He can also connect you with a leader from your own religious community. You can reach our hospital chaplain, Marlon Robinson, at
When you need a quiet place to contemplate, visit our Saul and Lois Goins Chapel, located on the main floor beside The Gift Gallery. It’s the perfect spot to ponder, pray, and find peace.
Hospital Visiting Hours
We want you to feel welcome here, and we want to make visiting your loved one as easy as possible. For that reason, we hold extensive visiting hours from 10 am to 6 pm in every area of the hospital except the ICU. In the ICU, we ask that only immediate family visit, for only 30 minutes every two hours during normal visiting hours.
- Each patient in the care of AdventHealth Manchester Hospital will be permitted to have one visitor.
- Visitors may take turns going back to see the patient; however, we require that only one visitor is in the room with a patient at a time.
- Exceptions apply to labor and delivery (current visitation guidelines for labor and delivery will not change).
- Other visitor exceptions will be made for end of life and critical care patient families and pediatric patients.
- Emergency Room patients are permitted one visitor. (Again, visitors may “switch” but only one visitor will be permitted in the room with a patient at a time.)
- If an ED Patient has a visitor and the visitor leaves the area to get a drink, food or steps outside the visitor is allowed to return to visit and stay with the patient.
- If an ED Patient has an adult visitor and the adult visitor has a child/minor with him or her the child is permitted to stay with the adult and they both may visit with the ED patient.
- Patients, when applicable, will be pre-screened on the phone prior to their appointment, then screened again upon arrival at the hospital or any outpatient services.
- Prior to entry of any of our locations, including offsite clinics, everyone will be screened.
- Patients at our outpatient locations (clinics, physical therapies, etc.) are permitted to have one person accompany them to their appointment.
- No visitors with flu-like symptoms, which include cough, sore throat, fever, chills, aches, runny or stuffy nose, and vomiting or diarrhea will be permitted.
- Our main lobby is open from 7am-3pm, Monday-Friday. After 3pm, please use the Emergency Department entrance.