For the Whole Family
At AdventHealth Hendersonville, formerly Park Ridge Health, our goal is to provide the most effective treatment options and the most compassionate approach for adult and pediatric patients experiencing disorders of the ear, nose, throat and neck. These conditions include thyroid tumors, head and neck cancers, swallowing disorders, sleep apnea, chronic ear disease, sinus disease and more. Count on our otolaryngology doctors for the best possible outcome for your condition and the highest level of care along the way.
ENT Services We Offer
- Diagnosing Your Ear, Nose or Throat Condition
Otolaryngologists, also known as ear, nose and throat (ENT) doctors, treat people with conditions that affect the sinuses, mouth, larynx (voice box), throat and other structures of the neck and face.
The ENT doctors at AdventHealth Hendersonville, formerly Park Ridge Health, are experts in diagnosing problems in these areas and personalizing treatment plans for both adults and children.
We treat a wide variety of ENT conditions, including:
- Pediatric and Adult Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT) Disorders
- Thyroid and Parathyroid Tumors
- Head and Neck Cancers
- Voice and Swallowing Disorders
- Allergy, Nasal and Sinus Disease
- Sleep Apnea and Snoring
- Chronic Ear Disease and Hearing Loss
No matter what your ear, nose or throat problem, you can depend on us for the best possible care.
- Ear, Nose and Throat Treatments
Our ENT specialists perform a variety of procedures, some of which take place in-office and others at the Surgery Center at AdventHealth Hendersonville.
Specialized procedures available at AdventHealth Hendersonville Ear, Nose & Throat include options that are typically only available at larger, academic clinics.
Our North Carolina ear, nose and throat services include:
- Coblation & Minimally Invasive Pediatric Surgery
- Stroboscopy, Transnasal Esophagostomy (TNE), Endoscopic Swallowing Evaluation with Sensory Test (or FEESST)
- Botox (Medical and Therapeutic) for Voice and Swallowing Disorders Including Tremor
- Minimally Invasive Thyroid and Parathyroid Surgeries
- Skin Cancer Excision and Reconstruction
- Stereotactic Image-Guided Surgery
- Our AdventHealth Network of Care
AdventHealth Hendersonville has been providing expert care to our community for over 100 years. And since we are part of AdventHealth — a family of over 40 not-for-profit hospitals — our North Carolina ear, nose and throat team can help you connect with experts across our network to find the knowledge, guidance and technology you need.
Meet Our Ear, Nose and Throat Care Team
Find ENT Care Near AdventHealth Hendersonville
A hospital department of AdventHealth Hendersonville
Formerly known as Park Ridge Health Ear, Nose & Throat
Hendersonville, NC 28792
Hendersonville, NC 28792