To Guide You Toward Wellness
You want to feel comfortable again and get back to your normal routine. At AdventHealth Gordon, formerly Gordon Hospital, we’re here to help, delivering compassionate pain management care that supports your physical, emotional, and spiritual wellness. We will work closely with you to develop a comprehensive pain treatment plan. From healthy lifestyle changes and physical therapy to advanced procedures, we’ll help guide you gently toward a life of wellness in body, mind, and spirit.
Pain Care That Gives You Back Your Life
- Care and Support for Chronic Pain
Physical pain hurts more than just your body. That’s why at AdventHealth Gordon, formerly Gordon Hospital, we take a whole-person approach to pain management, helping to relieve your discomfort, ease your mind, and lift your spirit. You’ll find a dedicated team of pain management specialists who are experienced in caring for a wide variety of conditions and pain types, including:
- Arthritis Pain
- Central Nervous System Pain, Including Chronic Headaches, Post-Stroke Pain, and Spinal Cord Injury Pain
- Chronic Cancer-Related Pain
- Chronic Pain, Including Pain Caused by Abdominal Diseases, Chronic Pancreatitis, Rheumatologic Diseases, Sickle Cell Anemia, and Vaginal/Pelvic Conditions
- Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS)
- Joint Pain, Including Pain in the Feet, Hands, Hips, and Shoulders
- Peripheral Nerve Pain, Including Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Neuropathy, and Sciatica
- Spine Pain, Including Back Pain, Chronic Neck Pain, Facet Joint Pain, Herniated Discs, and Sacroiliac Joint Pain
- Sports Injuries
Tell us how you’re feeling and trust us to help you find pain relief. Helping you achieve wellness is what we’re here for.
- Pain Treatment Options That Support Your Wellness
Pain is different for everyone, so we’ll always take the time to get to know you and understand how and what you’re feeling. Your team of pain specialists will make sure you’re fully informed about your care options and help you make the right decisions for your lifestyle. Your personalized pain management program might include:
- Interventional Care
- Pain Medication
- Physical Therapy
- Site-Specific Procedures
If you do need a procedure, we’ll help you find relief from pain that reduces your need for medications. To improve outcomes, your team of pain management specialists is equipped with advanced technology that often allows us to care for your pain at its source. Your physical therapist will work with you to help restore your range of motion and get you back to your normal routine as quickly as your therapy allows. We want to be your partners in wellness, caring for your body, mind, and spirit.
Feel Better. Feel Whole.
Pain has a way of not just consuming your body, but your mind as well. We’re here to provide a safe, whole-person approach to pain management. Our multidisciplinary care team’s goal is to find the source of your pain, treat it with expertise and compassion, and then connect you with the medical, social, and local resources that can help make every day a little better, a little easier. You want to feel like yourself again. We're here to help.
Find Care Near You
Formerly known as Gordon Physicians Group Northwest Georgia Pain Medicine
Formerly known as Gordon Physicians Group Gordon Primary Care
Formerly known as Gordon Hospital