With a Team Behind You Every Step of the Way
You're ready to embrace life’s many big and small adventures. Living with a digestive disorder can make that challenging, but we’re here to guide you back to the vibrant, full life you love. At AdventHealth Durand, formerly Chippewa Valley Hospital, your team of digestive health specialists will care for you inside and out, helping to relieve your symptoms, soothe your mind, and raise your spirit. We provide expert care for a wide range of gastrointestinal (GI) problems, including acid reflux, Crohn's disease, peptic ulcer disease, and gastritis. Focus on your wellness and let us help you feel whole again.
With a Compassionate, Whole-Person Approach
- Advanced Diagnostic Technology to Improve Digestive Health
Your digestive system gives you the energy you need to fuel an active and vibrant life. But if you’re living with a digestive disorder, it can keep you from being able to do the things you love most. At AdventHealth Durand, formerly Chippewa Valley Hospital, we’re dedicated to helping you feel like yourself again, with expert digestive disorder treatments that support your whole-person wellness. Your team of compassionate digestive health specialists is equipped with the following advanced diagnostic technology to help us quickly get to the source of your digestive problems:
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Esophagogastroduodenoscopy (EGD)
- Flexible Sigmoidoscopy
- Liver Biopsy
Let us guide you on your digestive health journey, because we know you’re ready to reclaim the life you love. The first step is a fast and accurate diagnosis.
- Expert Care to Help You Manage Chronic Digestive Disorders
If a digestive disorder is disrupting your normal routine, lean on us to help set you back on track. At our hospital in the Chippewa Valley area, we provide expert care for many digestive disorders, including:
- Anorectal Disorders
- Barrett's Esophagus
- Celiac Disease
- Crohn's Disease
- Diverticulosis and Diverticulitis
- Gallbladder Disease
- Gastrointestinal Bleeding
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Irritable Bowel Disease
- Ulcerative Colitis
Your care team will be by your side at every turn, offering guidance, empowering you with knowledge, and lifting your spirit when you're feeling less than your best. Find the support you need to help manage your digestive disorder symptoms, make healthy lifestyle changes, and feel whole again. It’s what we’re here for.
- A Skilled Surgical Team to Support You
Your care is our priority and we’re dedicated to keeping you informed and comfortable throughout your treatment. At our Durand hospital, your team of digestive health specialists will help you understand your treatment options and find the right care for you. If surgery is the best course of treatment, we'll make sure you and your family are guided through every part of the process, before, during, and after your procedure. Our skilled surgical team performs a range of effective Digestive Care procedures, including:
- Cholecystectomy — A surgical procedure used to remove the gallbladder
- Colonoscopy — A diagnostic technique that is also used to treat some gastrointestinal issues which uses a flexible tube with a camera at its tip, gently inserted through the rectum
- Endoscopy — A nonsurgical procedure that lets your care team look inside your body using a lighted tube with a camera on the end
- Esophagogastroduodenoscopy (EGD) — A procedure used to diagnose and treat issues with the gastrointestinal tract, using a thin tube with a camera on the end that is passed gently down your throat
- Hernia Surgery — A surgical procedure used to repair hernias
- Laparoscopy — A minimally invasive surgical technique that allows your care team to operate through small incisions
We believe in looking after you physically, emotionally, and spiritually. That means something different for everyone, because your needs are individual to you. From helping you create a personalized diet plan to providing the support you need to quit smoking or lose weight, your care will always be tailored around you. Your care team is here to offer comfort and guidance at every step in your wellness journey.
- Regular Screenings to Reduce Your Cancer Risk
Your life is full of excitement and new discoveries. When you feel great, you might not give a second thought to your digestive health care. But being proactive is the best way to keep things fully on track. We’re here to guide you. If you’re over 50 or have a family history of colon cancer, your Digestive Care team at AdventHealth Durand may recommend that you come in for regular colonoscopy screenings. We’ll help make sure you’re relaxed and informed at every step. It doesn’t take long, and you’ll be back to your normal routine in no time, with the peace of mind to embrace the next adventure.
So You Can Focus on Healing
At AdventHealth, we don’t believe that medical care is one-size-fits-all. That’s why we take a multidisciplinary approach to Digestive Care, connecting you with the nutritional experts, surgical specialists, and lifestyle professionals who can help you heal in body, mind, and spirit. Because your journey isn’t like anyone else’s — your care shouldn’t be either.